• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ❀ Mayor Ali's Shop ❀ Spring Cleaning~ Help clear my closet!

Opening up now, the gorgeous set is also down by the trading area if you would like to catalog it~

Oh I always thought you could to get the percentage up for a badge, but I dont think you can re-order them. Could be wrong though!

Could I get your mint shirt, holiday candle, kids smock and tree stump chair please? I don't mind cataloging

Geo- what would your offer be on those items?

Hazel- i can get you all of those but the candle unless Geo does not take it. do you want to buy the rest or just catalog them?

Hey, I'm too lazy to read through all the things people already bought, but if you still have blue-hydrangea/holly starts, the bonfire and the military pants, I could trade you for them, as I have:

-cloche hat
-festive-tree dress
-gold nugget
-letter set
-monochrome shoes
-piggy bank
-pink lily
-pink tulip

I was also going to give you all the red roses you'd ever need but you have them on both your wishlist and your shop so I don't quite get what that's supposed to mean. :/

Back