• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mayor + Villagers Art [ Paying, of course ]

Well, I'm looking for more than just my mayor. If my first post wasn't clear, I apologize. I'll looking to have signature images of my mayor + her villagers (in various quantities).

I wouldn't turn down a freebie if that's what you were implying, but no pressure. And if you did want payment/were willing to draw her with some of her villagers, could I see an example of your art first, please?

ok, sending you some.

Ahhhh ;-; Thank you so much! That's so kind of you. I have all the patience in the world, I promise. Take all the time you need.
Only had time to do a small sketch today (busy with IRL commissions and whatnot)
But look forward to more 'cos oh boy-
e0kRLPL.png

/retreats to my trash can

I KNOW YOUR PAIN.

Sword of Kings took me 5 hours. Five hours.

*hugs tight* We're completionists to a fault.

And so sorry for the late reply! I did, however, finish Earthbound. 9/10; would play it again c:

Only had time to do a small sketch today (busy with IRL commissions and whatnot)
e0kRLPL.png

That is hella cute like, whoa! *fawns over your art*

LOL, get outta there! You're in my trash can cx

e0kRLPL.png

PRECIOUS DARLINGS. Awww oh my god, lookit them. /chinhands THEY'RE TOO CUTE. Awkward babies. Ahhhhh. Thank you! Sob. I ship it so hard. /wallows in shipping trash

*hugs tight* We're completionists to a fault.

And so sorry for the late reply! I did, however, finish Earthbound. 9/10; would play it again c:

No worries! : ) I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the game! It definitely has a lot of replay value. I'm excited to play it again for LP purposes.

That is hella cute like, whoa! *fawns over your art*

LOL, get outta there! You're in my trash can cx
I fawn over your art on a daily basis PSH♥

8'D /kicks you out
my trash can ahHH

PRECIOUS DARLINGS. Awww oh my god, lookit them. /chinhands THEY'RE TOO CUTE. Awkward babies. Ahhhhh. Thank you! Sob. I ship it so hard. /wallows in shipping trash

8'D I have so many head canons like this deer-wolf thing is getting to me OH GOD AMISSA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
; v ; i have some more sketches i'll upload them later~

Have a fun weekend : D

Thanks! I'm actually going to end up spending a good portion of it doing art that I owe, but it's all good!

8'D I have so many head canons like this deer-wolf thing is getting to me OH GOD AMISSA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
; v ; i have some more sketches i'll upload them later~

PLEASE SHARE YOUR HEADCANONS. I'm just a sucker for unexpected/forbidden relationships kind of things, what can I say. D: After all, my biggest strongest most amazing OTP ever is a boy and a duck. I'M SORRY BUT NOT REALLY SORRY?

Oh my gooooosh. /CHINHANDS SO HARD HER WRISTS CRACK

I much, much look forward to them, omg.

-looks at thread-
-awkwardly walks out-

Too much girl stuff going on ?\_(ツ)_/?

-looks at thread-
-awkwardly walks out-

Too much girl stuff going on ?\_(ツ)_/?

Your manliNESS isn't manly enough for shipping. And there are plenty of guys that like romance, so boo on you.

Like my favorite shirt says: "REAL MEN watch Princess Tutu". Gender stereotypes are for shmoozers.

Ok you got me there, I'm not manly enough to ship people D':

Back