• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mayor + Villagers Art [ Paying, of course ]

Bim-boppa-boop.

Still a-lookin'.
Still a-searchin'.
Untilllllll my dyin' daaaaaaaay~

...Not really, but that's okay.

hey! i'd love to draw her. here are some examples

orin.jpg
edgar.jpg
me and my bean.jpg

i don't have a ton of experience with accessories but i'd love to try!

Hey there :3 I could draw you something if you'd like. clicky for some examples of what your mayor might turn out like (most of it is at the bottom under Finished Pieces). I know i don't have any villager art samples but i'm willing to give it a go if you're brave enough to trust me xD

Hey there :3 I could draw you something if you'd like. clicky for some examples of what your mayor might turn out like (most of it is at the bottom under Finished Pieces). I know i don't have any villager art samples but i'm willing to give it a go if you're brave enough to trust me xD

Wow, your art and style is amazing! I would absolutely love to commission you for art of my mayor + villagers. : ) And I'd certainly trust you, haha. Did you have a full price in mind? I tend to offer 1500 TBT for the whole town by default, so you can let me know what you think about that or if you want to do less villagers, etc.

GO BACK TO SLEEP AMISSA.

Also why so gentle? You're a strong woman!

YES, and I love it! Thank you for urging me to play the game :D I'm on the seventh "Your Sanctuary" boss *w*

YAY! My pleasure. : )

And whoa, you've really been powering through if you're already that far! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it, though!

Wow, your art and style is amazing! I would absolutely love to commission you for art of my mayor + villagers. : ) And I'd certainly trust you, haha. Did you have a full price in mind? I tend to offer 1500 TBT for the whole town by default, so you can let me know what you think about that or if you want to do less villagers, etc.

1500 sounds just fine to me :) This will be my first time making a signature though and i read on the guidelines that it has to be 250x715 pixels max... i tend to draw kind of big so idk if i'll be able to fit in all 10 villagers, but i'll try xD

1500 sounds just fine to me :) This will be my first time making a signature though and i read on the guidelines that it has to be 250x715 pixels max... i tend to draw kind of big so idk if i'll be able to fit in all 10 villagers, but i'll try xD

Oh, you can make it bigger! No worries---I'll shrink it as necessary to get it to fit, but I like to have a bigger version, as well. : ) Or if you like, you can do it regularly to a larger size and have that one separate, but move one or two villagers to sort of overlap behind/in front of another one as the "signature" version? If that makes any sense. I did it with my villager sig I made. Each villager was made whole and separate, but I moved Julian to the front and put Felicity in back to make room for it to fill the signature nicely. (Sorry if this is at all confusing.)

Thanks so much, though! I appreciate it. Would you like the bells now or after? Usually I default to giving before, but some artists have actually told me not to pay first, so I figure it's polite to ask.

Oh, you can make it bigger! No worries---I'll shrink it as necessary to get it to fit, but I like to have a bigger version, as well. : ) Or if you like, you can do it regularly to a larger size and have that one separate, but move one or two villagers to sort of overlap behind/in front of another one as the "signature" version? If that makes any sense. I did it with my villager sig I made. Each villager was made whole and separate, but I moved Julian to the front and put Felicity in back to make room for it to fill the signature nicely. (Sorry if this is at all confusing.)

Thanks so much, though! I appreciate it. Would you like the bells now or after? Usually I default to giving before, but some artists have actually told me not to pay first, so I figure it's polite to ask.

Nope, that makes perfect sense :) I'll see what I can do. I'd prefer you pay after for this one cuz it might take me some time xD

Back