mem's doodle zone

Omg I'm crying wait your art is so nice?? 😭 If you ever open up comms for tbt or RLC I'd definitely be interested 👀 I really love the lineless look, and textured brushes are always pair so well with lineless styles imo. Your art is a lot like a storybook/childrens book style and I'm living for it 💕
Thank you so much for the compliments! I appreciate it! :love:

Im looking for a signature, id love a image drawn maybe with coco and my avatar holding hands like the gif you have im your example 🫠🫠🫠🫠

when your drawing again can i see your price list 💕

doodlezone_header_random.png
Two Draw the User Above You doodles. Done in Procreate, with oil pastel.

franny_duau.jpeg

yanrima_duau.jpeg

Last edited:
doodlezone_header_camptbt.png

More camp art! Flag design and constellation accompanying pic. (added story for your enjoyment.)

IMG_0423.jpeg

IMG_0426.jpeg

On one calm and clear night, Soup looks to the sky...

"Oh, it's the Good Harvest Fish!"

Discovered in 16XX by a fisherman on his night boat, the Good Harvest Fish constellation resembles a hefty fish hooked onto the end of a fishing rod. It is said that on nights when this constellation is visible, a fisher's catch will be bountiful. The cluster of stars at the fish's mouth point eastwards, so those lost at sea are able to re-orient themselves once they can see the Good Harvest Fish's mouth to their right! (made this up SORRY IF THIS IS NOT HOW THIS ACTUALLY WORKS)

Last edited:
doodlezone_header_camptbt.png

Final set of doodles for Space Camp! One was for my story for Obscure Observations and one was a "what sidekick/friend would a Galaxolotl have." I chose a frog/toad due to how nice a frog/toad shape was. I also posted my story to contextualize the doodle a bit more.

IMG_0464.jpeg
To the person who reads this:

My name is Soup and I am aboard a space ship called "The Lopez." With me are my fellow crew mates, the Galaxolotls. We have seen so much war, so much... dust... all around our quarters, the observatory, and even in the depths of the "basement." That's right, there seems to be a basement on this ship!

The uncanniness does not end there, dear person who is reading this: we have been subject to the whims of a certain seagull, one with a penchant of getting lost. I am hiding in the cargo hold as we speak — I feel that he is orchestrating something sinister, pitting our crew against other crews on this space ship in search of these things he calls "mission tokens."

He is now demanding items and to appease his requests, we have entered the west division in hopes of finding all he asks for. We have had to search for numerous things on this ship! Preposterous things like... shopping carts, barbecue grills, and even a slice of bread. Why would any of these things be on "The Lopez?" is what I thought before this seagull blew his whistle. And oh, dear person... what a fire it lit under my and my crew mates' behinds! We ran all around, dug through the boxes, screamed so loudly you could hear it from Earth. We found all these objects in the most decrepit, neglected of corners. In the most abandoned rooms.

We emerged with the seagull's items, but had disappeared yet again into the darkness. We are worried he may come for us again.

Please, if you read this letter: send us some reinforcements. We cannot escape the grasp of this seagull without your help. If you cannot come yourself, please keep an eye out for any straggling or missing Galaxolotls. We will need your watchful eyes. In fact, I may be able to feel your eyes watching over us already...

With utmost urgency,
Soup
IMG_0454.jpeg

Last edited:
doodlezone_header_halloween.png

Some of the doodles I did for the Halloween event!
Procreate is becoming my main doodling program now as opposed to FireAlpaca. It's slightly more convenient since I don't need to whip out my tablet AND my computer just to draw. I really dislike Procreate's color fill tool though :/

IMG_0510.jpeg

"Multi-eyed Kelpie"

IMG_0514.jpeg

Back