• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

mem's doodle zone

doodlezone_header_random.png

Random PFPs I made, all full of Soup. One is Soup doing some dustin' (makes me fee~l good), one is Soup with a turkey and questionable soup, and one is Soup with a new key lime pie (thank you Justin!)

IMG_0492.jpeg
IMG_0522.jpeg

IMG_0523.jpeg

doodlezone_header_winter.png

themed-avatar, crisp snowflake, and board game design for the winter TBT event! was pretty happy with how silly my crisp snowflake turned out lol.

IMG_0525.png
IMG_0527.jpeg

IMG_0530.jpeg
Post automatically merged:

doodlezone_header_newyears.png

my year of the blue (or green) new year themed soup (sign says 축甲辰年(갑진년) which is basically just "happy 2024") and insane coloring event entry... thought to add the coloring event to the thread (i usually don't) because i hand-drew every single scale on my dragon hahaha... never again.

IMG_0539.png

IMG_2024-02-09-222402.jpeg

doodlezone_header_byeacnl.png

my little double-page spread for the farewell to new leaf event. to be honest, i don't have that many memories of new leaf anymore. i haven't touched my game in many, many years.
IMG_2024-03-13-174007.png

doodlezone_header_tbtwc.png

various cheers, flag design, and emote design for TBTWC (and also a themed avatar)! tried Procreate's animation mode (not a huge fan of it because it's not too intuitive to me)

IMG_2024-06-11-183256.png

soup avatar!

IMG_0563.jpeg

hacha cheer 1!

IMG_0564.jpeg

flag design!

IMG_0566.png

discord emote design!

IMG_0577.jpeg

hacha cheer 2!

IMG_0579.gif

hacha cheer 3!​