Sticker poll!

Which TBT Fair 2024 art should be printed into stickers?

• 1. Birthday Goose

Votes: 36 36.0%
  • 2. Blanca

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • 3. Bones

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • 4. Cyd

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 5. Doodle Ducks

Votes: 36 36.0%
  • 6. Flurry

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • 7. Frobert

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 8. Gulliver

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • 9. Hopkins

Votes: 21 21.0%
  • 10. Kapp'n

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • 11. Kitty

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • 12. LEGO Goose

• 13. Lottie

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • 14. Midge

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • 15. Peewee in the Kitchen

• 16. Peewee's Teapot

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • 17. Weber

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All of them are very cute, but I voted for Gulliver because I kinda like him as an npc and the style he is in is very cute. Honestly whichever one is picked will be great because they are all very lovely. At least I wouldn't be disappointed with whichever ones are picked.

I voted for Lottie because she's my girl, but also for the Blanca image, because it's a mood.

I voted for the birthday goose because that's the embodiment of this fair! And also Flurry because adorable :)

Birthday Goose, Bones, Gulliver and Midge got my votes. Lottie and Kitty are also up there!

i NEED those doodle ducks!!!!!! also voted for bones, LEGO goose, and gulliver :] Just bought my prize pack so I hope these ones win!!!

This was such a tough decision, 4 votes is not enough votes!! I ultimately decided on Birthday Goose, Blanca, Bones, and Peewee in the Kitchen.

Took me a few hours to decide tbh, but I voted for Birthday Goose, Bones, Doodle Ducks and Hopkins! I was stumped on my last option, but the Hopkins art is pretty cute and him being an inflatable seems kind of fitting for the summer birthday theme we have going on this Fair. 🤔

These are all so cute!!! It was tough to decide but I voted for Gulliver, Kapp'n, Doodle Ducks, and Bones

the obvious answer is all of them. but being forced to choose max 4, i voted for blanca, doodle ducks, peewee in the kitchen, and peewee's teapot. turns out they're all by pyoopi and i guess i'm a pyoopi stan now

I chose Peewee's teapot, Blanca, Midge (sassy artwork of Midge) and Bones.

these are all so cute, it’s so hard to only pick four! but I guess if I had to narrow it down I’d probably vote for birthday goose, Blanca, doodle ducks, and lego goose.

Back