• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Meowy's Artwork

RocketMeowth

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Well, I have art to show but the majority of it isn't Animal Crossing or fan art. I've been working for years on a comic and well, I've decided to show some pictures of some of the characters. I'll be putting up both the hand drawn versions and the re-drawn ones I did in Flash.

Now, I make up a lot of animals. My comic is actually nothing but animals I made up as well as a planet I made up. Now, I have based some animals off of real life creatures while others aren't. I'm sure you'll be able to tell which were based and which are pure make-ups. XD

Please comment and leave crits. I really want them.

Rules
1. don't take my stuff without permission
2. enjoy my work? lol

Fur and Feather's Characters
*F&F is the name of my comic by the by*

Honor-1.png

Name: Honor
Species: eastern Sasou Hound (well... used to be)

Lance.png

Name: Lance
Species: Getton Syphel (forest)

Pershanto-1.png
(OLD PICTURE)
Name: Tempest
Species: Pershanto
Sprite:
Pershanto-2.gif
(yes I made this sprite from scratch)

Vaala.png

Name: Vaala
Species: Petite Fox

Pokemon and Fakemon

Meote2008Adoptable-1.png

Name: Meote
Origin: Meow + Petite
Species: Bell Kitten
Evolution: Meote - friendship - Meowth - lv.28 - Persian

Meote actually have a bell around their neck. It's just in this pose you can't see it. I'll make another of him where you can see his bell.

TheMeet.png

This is a scene entitled, 'The Meet'. it's when Coin (the Meowth in the jacket) rescues a small Meote but is greeted at the same time by two unknown Meowth. The blue one is Quadro and the black charmless one is his older brother, Shadow. It's for a story I'm planning to write that introduces all my Meowth characters and how they became a gang.

~~~~~

So far that's all I have to put up. Tempest is a special case in which his image is very old. It's from a few years back as is his sprite. His colors are horrible but his overall design hasn't changed. The only thing is that my style has significantly changed. :p I need to re-draw him. XD

=^^= Nya

dragonflamez said:
I demand an anthro female version of Vaala.
XDD

I'm not good at drawing anthro's. I can never get the anatomy right.

=^^= Nya

EDIT:

Dire.png

She is my wolf fursona. She represents me when I feel angry or annoyed. Vaala is also my fursona but she represents me when I'm happy and playful.

VaalaandDire-1.png

Vaala with Dire

dragonflamez said:
#gsw1996 said:
dragonflamez said:
I need to go lie down...
XD ROFL nice work
*removed
=o_O= um.... should I be worried or something? lol

FoxKitDesignPresent.png

Just a random fox kit thing. The pattern designs and colors actually belong to the main character of my comic, Kail. I just attributed them to this little guy to see how cute he'd look (lol). The only difference is that on Kail the patterns and his ears are nearly black instead of brown. Also these designs are on his right side. At the time when I made this I hadn't yet finalized the patterns on his left.

=^^= Nya

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like my stuff!

Here is a new picture. It's of a scene entitled 'The Meet'.

TheMeet.png

I'm currently working on a story that introduces all my Meowth characters and how they became a gang. This just shows the very beginning when Coin (the Meowth in the jacket) rescues a small Meote only to be greeted by two unknown Meowth. The blue one is named Quadro and the black charmless one is his older brother, Shadow.

Total characters in the story:

- Coin
- Quadro
- Shadow
- Red
- Neko (the Meote)
- Jazz
- R1E52
- Trish
- Mira

Those are all the Meowth. I'll be doing my best to get pictures of all of them up.

=^^= Nya

heh i liked the honor one and they others ones are ok. others need some shading. good job doing the shadow on honor

Back