• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Merengue, Ankha & Marshal ❤ [ENDED]

OMG... -speechless- I have never "won" anything on here before! Except for a Rainbow Screen someone generously gave me :') THANK YOU SO MUCH!! EEEEEH! This is awesome! I'm gonna show my sister heheheheehehe

omg congrats!

ALSO TEEMO. OMG MY FAVORITE CHAMP.
Armed and ready ;o

I would like Meringue because she's really cute, and would be bffs with Tia (when I get her...). I guess that's all there is to it, and idk what "bazinga" references but there you go :D

Oh, and I really want to decorate her house with the sweets series >_<

He's in :] thank you so much again! & good luck to everyone!

congrats again mahneeka! :D
I'm bak to TTing again. Maybe Ankha and Merengue will ping me. :D

(bazinga) I would to have Ankha for my sister's dreamie. :D She is also my dreamie, but she's done so much for me so I will repay her with Ankha, even if it means to cycle through 16 villagers.

(Reason why I want her)

I've never had a snooty, I've been scam due to the popularity of her. She's the first snooty I would ever have. I've visited her at a friend's and she is epicly awesome. c: I would absolutely be extremly grateful of this, espically my sister would be so happy!

I'd like Ankha please! I love her! Ankha is like a snooty, sassy cat. And quite honestly, I need someone with some sass in my town <3 Especially since her design is precious, bazinga~

Ankha
I would love to have Ankha. I adore cats and I have 3 but one is sick. Ankha's personality reminds me of one of my cats Chloe. On top of it all. I have always loved all things egyptian. If I ever get her she will never leave.

I'm reposting this bazinga I'm an idiot.

I would like merengue.. I had her and lost her on accident and she was my babyyyyy. *sniffles* oh well. Its worth a try!!! Bazingaaa!!!

Hello! ^^

I'd love to have Ankha. She's a dreamie of mine and I've been having a real hard time getting her. She's so cute with her little Egyptian acessories. And even though she has a snooty personality I bet she's a real gem and I can't wait to befriend her! <3

Thank you! Bazinga! :3

Hey, I would like to enter for Ankha. Bazinga! This is because I want to get her picture (legit) then probably trade her for one of my more wanted dreamies. (In my signature)

Bazinga

Good Day,

I would really appreciate it if I received Merengue for my town, she has a really cute design. I love sweets and the strawberry shortcake theme is too adorable to pass up.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Take care~

Last edited:
Merengue has ping'd to moved! Therefore entries for her giveaway is now closed!!
Winner is to be announced...
after I take a shower and double check the entries!

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS!

The winner for Merengue is.......

Sansa22!!

Last edited:
Back