• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Merengue, Ankha & Marshal ❤ [ENDED]

Is it too late to enter for Ankha? :O She's my last dreamie and Lucky needs a friend to move in next to him!

Is it too late to enter for Ankha? :O She's my last dreamie and Lucky needs a friend to move in next to him!

yes but please read the rules...

Also, sansa22 has not picked up Merengue yet. So i'm done TTing for tonight and will be heading to bed. If sansa doesn't pick her up in the morning. I will have to pick another winner for Merengue.

Last edited:
yes but please read the rules...

Also, sansa22 has not picked up Ankha yet. So i'm done TTing for tonight and will be heading to bed. If sansa doesn't pick her up in the morning. I will have to pick another winner for Merengue.

Eep i think you meant picked up Merengue?

I would love to have ankha!! She is one of my dreamies :eek: her snooty way of talking will surely make one of my smug villagers fall in love with her ahahah ! Bazinga !!

Last edited:
Eep i think you meant picked up Merengue?

yeah, i changed it ahaha thanks. A little tired~ :p

Hey, I would like to enter for Ankha. Bazinga! This is because I want to get her picture (legit) then probably trade her for one of my more wanted dreamies. (In my signature)

Erm.. sorry but this giveaway is for people who want them because they're their dreamies.

Whew, you spooked me! :p Okay thank you for doing this awesome give away and goodnight! <3

OMG. I cant beleive this. I cannot get home right now. We had to go into the hospital because my husband cut his finger, well lets jsut say pretty bad. Don't want to gross an squeamish people out. I am hoping to be home in a couple of hours. If you can wait until morning then that would be awesome. I am up at 600 am to get my girls to school.

Ankha is one of my dreamies... Although I had given up hope of ever getting her because I don't have millions of bells. I would be very grateful if I could be put on the list :)

bazinga~ I had Ankha in one of my towns and I loved her <3. A dear friend of mine had been looking for her for quite sometime and and saw that I had her so the day Ankha asked me to move out I gave her to my friend to give her the happiness of a dreamie since I knew how much joy she brought me. I go visit her when ever we play together. I really miss her and would like my own Ankha.

Good luck to those who entered for Ankha. I am so happy right now. Tired but happy LOL. Can't wait to pick her up.

Grats again Sansa!

Merengue is now gone and i can TT ankha out!

Everyone please read the rules carefully if you don't see your ID in the entries list.
There may be something missing from your post...

Oh bazinga, I would love to have Ankha ;^; Punchy has Lolly as a girlfriend and now I need Ankha as Toms gf 8D

I would love Ankha! I've been looking for Ankha and Marina for awhile with no luck. They're very popular villagers so it's hard to find them. I'm not looking for either because they're "popular" but because I genuinely think they'd fit nice in my town. With Ankha, I'd have three cats in total (I currently have Felicity and Lolly) who have different personalities so I think it would be a good mix and match and I'd never get bored of them. I also have three cats in real life so it would be an awesome similarity :3 I'd also never sell Ankha nor would I ever risk losing her. She's one of my last dreamies so I won't have much of a reason to TT anymore. I'd give her an awesome home. Pinky promise!!

Bazinga!

Last edited:
Ankha has ping'd to move! I'm no longer taking entries for Ankha!

Winner will be announced soon!

Back