• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Merry Christmas! Holiday Gifts are NOW OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you TBT staff for this event. Merry Christmas to everyone!

Thank you Thunder for the collectibles, love the mitten, and the snowy background is beautiful!

I`m on the Top 50 list, 42th yay c;

Everyone did a great job giving gifts and making the list but super big round of applause for Blizzard who made the top as a generous gift giver! :) :) :) :) Hip hip hooray!!

Am I a good child, I didn't get any coal <3
Thanks, TBT! I can't believe the effort put into this event.
Merry Christmas <3

Thank y'all SOOOOO much for this! I've loved celebrating Christmas with TBT.

Thunder, thank you for making such CUTE collectibles. Even creeper Kapp'n is adorable. Super curious what you had wanted to make instead of the lump of coal though. I admit I refreshed multiple times thinking it was just a joke. ;)

I second this ^^

Why on earth was the coal the most expensive? To teach us about greed?! LOL

Merry Christmas tbt!!!! Thank you Thunder!!! Per usual, your work is superb!!!! Thank you mods for all your hard work and putting up with everyone's sh...... Hullabaloo. And thank you everyone for being so giving!!!

maybe the thinking was that people would hoard the coal, but i'd say they were spread around pretty well...

maybe the thinking was that people would hoard the coal, but i'd say they were spread around pretty well...

The thing is, though, I don't even dislike the coal. I mean I love the birthstones (at least my birthstone..September) so I guess I'm looking at the coal as another special collectible like that. However I will say I love the dolls more XD

The thing is, though, I don't even dislike the coal. I mean I love the birthstones (at least my birthstone..September) so I guess I'm looking at the coal as another special collectible like that. However I will say I love the dolls more XD

I'm still holding out for the discard button being removed so we couldn't chuck the coal before it magically turned into something else.
I should win a People's Choice award for most optimistic. ;)

Thank y'all SOOOOO much for this! I've loved celebrating Christmas with TBT.

Thunder, thank you for making such CUTE collectibles. Even creeper Kapp'n is adorable. Super curious what you had wanted to make instead of the lump of coal though. I admit I refreshed multiple times thinking it was just a joke. ;)

The coal was the only collectible set in stone, actually (per the admin's request). I did consider making it a pile of coal instead of a lump, but I eventually went with the lump when the pile started looking like a toasty turd.

The coal was the only collectible set in stone, actually (per the admin's request). I did consider making it a pile of coal instead of a lump, but I eventually went with the lump when the pile started looking like a toasty turd.

HAHA! I greatly appreciate the coal wrapped neatly in a bow then!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back