• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Merry Christmas! Holiday Gifts are NOW OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I'm top 10 points, that makes me happy :)

Merry Christmas TBT! Thanks for the great event.

Thanks for everything! Also, with his giant pibk giveaway, I'm not surprised in the slightest that Jav is in the top of givers.

And to think the orange one was the hardest to get.

YOU TRIED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAR,
IN THE END, IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

The Jingle doll is just adorable! They all are, thank you so much for these collectibles. I'm glad I got one of each.

Merry Christmas TBT! :D

they are precious, I'm so happy I got one of each!!!! they are super sweet, thanks for all the hard work, mods and admins!

and happy holidays! ❤️❤️❤️��

Merry Christmas guys, can't believe the orange present X'DD
Thanks Thunder for creating these collectibles, they're so awesome! :D

Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you staff for a fantastic event and thank you Thunder for the new collectibles! My favorite would have to be the Jingle doll. Now I want one in real life! I love them all though (even that lump of coal. Lol that was a good one!). I had a lot of fun doing the event even with the rush of finals. I can't wait for the next one.

does the special snowflake come before or after the present collectibles? (i.e. did it exist before the present ones were stocked and are just gifted later or created later too)

Merry Christmas everyone!!
the collectibles are so cute <3
thanks for doing such an awsome event! :D

does the special snowflake come before or after the present collectibles? (i.e. did it exist before the present ones were stocked and are just gifted later or created later too)

I don't understand this question.

wait who won the special snowflakes

Tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back