• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

If i were to rank sk

sejora > waffles > dolby > chick > toads > evan

eh, honestly feel like one of them easily could be farobi because I disagree with his reads

seroja and waffles feel townie to me, so does evan and chick, but to a lesser extant, so I feel like it's withing farobi, toads, and thomas

dolby i agree. I'm starting to see that Farobi could be an sk tbh. how am i the scummiest, that's so fishy.

Let me I guess, I'll survive the night and most of you will lead the lynch against me.

About as good as an idea as lynching bianca

I'm fine with a toad lynch, the whole Bianca episode has left me a little uneasy about him

honestly tho how to find sk? I mean they're not in a team and they're probably also finding the other sk so how to distinguish

there's gotta be sk between thomas and chick for real tho if one action still hasnt been sent. i saw kirby visiting this thread a few minutes ago and he didnt really say anything. i think either of those two should be up for lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly tho how to find sk? I mean they're not in a team and they're probably also finding the other sk so how to distinguish
they'll curl up and act scummy enough once the other sk has been found. take notes, seroja :lemon:

there's gotta be sk between thomas and chick for real tho if one action still hasnt been sent. i saw kirby visiting this thread a few minutes ago and he didnt really say anything. i think either of those two should be up for lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

they'll curl up and act scummy enough once the other sk has been found. take notes, seroja :lemon:

ok, valid actually. Makes me feel better about you

We try to figure out underlying motivations based on posts. And hope the process of elimination narrows the field of candidates quickly :lemon: I can easily see toads trying to off a townie as SK but it's a little bold as a d1 move

Actually, gonna backtrack on my chick read after rereading, they're using questions to substitute for content, and the vote and unvote for Bianca felt weird

Actually, gonna backtrack on my chick read after rereading, they're using questions to substitute for content, and the vote and unvote for Bianca felt weird

what about the part where she claimed to not know the difference btwn sk and scum?

Back