• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

ok but we still dont know who will die after tonight

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh i think toads rly could be an sk

what did toads do? also directed @dolby cause i want to be enlightened

um cos i have played with him a lot and maybe i'm paranoid but i didn't feel he's 100% like his town self. i can't comment much on the tag incident cos i thought it was a playful thing, but the way he pursued it and not even give bianca the benefit of the doubt made me think he didn't have much to lose. lynch town? ok. lynch sk? even better. as town we'd always want to avoid lynching town.

ok that was overly verbose.

Dolby and Seroja are going to sit here and say it wasn't convincing when we all witnessed it happen in front of our eyes.... I'll remember this for next time to know that AtE really works on the two of you

Dolby and Seroja are going to sit here and say it wasn't convincing when we all witnessed it happen in front of our eyes.... I'll remember this for next time to know that AtE really works on the two of you

Nah, I was more focused on the other game and found the bandwagon fun

Let's lynch, this is real scummy

hi let me address this to u

1. u brought up the the tag in the first place and accused bianca
2. u pursued the issue despite her denying it. it didnt matter to me how she denied it but it was apparent that she didnt admit to it
3. i made an analysis on the tags and concluded how there r other possibilities other than bianca
4. the way she blew up convinced me she was a townie
5. u still pursued it

i never found it convincing which was y i never voted for her. i'm 50/50 about ur alignment but those r my thoughts on the issue

Nah, I was more focused on the other game and found the bandwagon fun

Let's lynch, this is real scummy

thats why i think its ridiculous for you to go along with it, but then as soon as it turns out bad.... your back gets turned right back the other way. I stood by that lynch, not just because of the tags, but the way she reacted to it. I brought those points up and no one wants to look at that, they just want to say "oh toads is scum because of tags"

omg lol bianca <33333 and nooo don't think that way we're all beautiful ppl

god bless ...i said something out of madness ..i leave it up to the heavens...

but i wont be suprised if something foul and nasty directed at me will be said again by the dp

Last edited:
Back