• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Micro Partner Mafia [Unoffical] [GAME OVER - Town wins!]

hi i'll post properly in a minute but tsundere wants me to say that the day/night posts are just FLAVOUR TEXT. doesn't prove an actual girl killed Sataric. lol

i really just have a gut feeling.
Although i really shouldnt trust it, every other time i get one im wrong.

Just seems a bit strange since both of you are high on people's suspicion list due to your behaviour this game.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but since C r y s t a l, Dad and Sataric were townies, and assuming Harry is town (Doctor???), I thought I'd list the people unconfirmed: Natty, Alise, Feloreena, Ryan88, Crazy-Gamer and BerryPop. I feel comfortable outing myself now, so I'll announce I'm the 1-shot Vigilante. With that info in mind, subtracting my name out, that means half of those names listed are scum.

Since I'm outed as the vig, and I'll probably be killed next night, I thought I'd make it public so I can get an idea of who I want to use my shot on.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but since C r y s t a l, Dad and Sataric were townies, and assuming Harry is town (Doctor???), I thought I'd list the people unconfirmed: Natty, Alise, Feloreena, Ryan88, Crazy-Gamer and BerryPop. I feel comfortable outing myself now, so I'll announce I'm the 1-shot Vigilante. With that info in mind, subtracting my name out, that means half of those names listed are scum.

Since I'm outed as the vig, and I'll probably be killed next night, I thought I'd make it public so I can get an idea of who I want to use my shot on.
i'm a Townie

oops add Capella to that list

What about me? Was I confirmed?

ok omg I failed at my post LOL

I forgot two people smh. I tried :<

Okay now uniformed is: BlueLeaf, Capella, Feloreena, Berry-Pop, Ryan88, Crazy-Gamer, Alise.

But still, almost half those names listed are red~~

townie, reporting for duty! {lol i cant even do anything}

i'd like to point out that BerryPop and Ryan have voted the same person and almost had the same reason. potential scum team?

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait ryan y are u voting berrypop?

townie, reporting for duty! {lol i cant even do anything}

i'd like to point out that BerryPop and Ryan have voted the same person and almost had the same reason. potential scum team?

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait ryan y are u voting berrypop?
i said i might change my vote. i might change it again

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm a Townie!

Back