• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Miii's Fancy Fashion :D

Miii

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Ruby
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
Making clothing designs is one of my favorite things to do in new leaf, so I've decided to start posting some of the stuff I've made. I hope someone ends up liking them xD I'll start with these and update every now and then!

Keep in mind though, that I'm absolutely terrible at naming designs, so they'll probably all have really dumb or boring names xD Sorry!

Oh, and requests are totally welcome ^~^ If you'd like me to make something, let me know! Probably best to pm me though.

Edit: now accepting recolor requests :D If there's a design you'd like me to recolor, just ask below and I'll pm you after it's posted.

HNI_0015.JPG
HNI_0016.JPG
HNI_0017.JPG
HNI_0018.JPG

HNI_0027.JPG
HNI_0028.JPG
HNI_0029.JPG
HNI_0030.JPG

Last edited:
I really like that bow dress!!! I think you should try to make like pretty spring dresses, maybe floral dresses? c:

I really like that bow dress!!! I think you should try to make like pretty spring dresses, maybe floral dresses? c:

Will do :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, so I couldn't resist posting a few more xD

HNI_0023.JPG
HNI_0024.JPG
HNI_0025.JPG
HNI_0026.JPG

HNI_0059.JPG
HNI_0060.JPG
HNI_0061.JPG
HNI_0062.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you :'D I'm probably gonna upload a few more here in the next hour or so!

Thanks! :D and that's a cute dress, I'll start working on it now! ^~^ Do you want me to put little spaghetti straps on it, or make it strapless?

Strapless! Sorry for the late reply :c

Last edited:
These are terrific, Miii! I like the Long Overcoat in particular. I've never seen an outfit like that in ACNL before. :cool:

Becca617, here's your dress ^.^

HNI_0068.JPG
HNI_0069.JPG
HNI_0070.JPG
HNI_0071.JPG

And here's what it looks like on. Don't mind Mabel's blinking face in the background xD

HNI_0072.JPG

omg i love the dress!! <3 I'll scan it shortly, thank you! :) I appreciate you working hard on it c:

Back