🌻Milk’s Commission Page💫 RLC [OPEN]/TBT [CLOSED] [Pinglist open!]

Style: fullbody

Single/Couple: couple!

Character(s):
my rep:
(note: this game's "purple" hair is a joke lol, please make the hair an actual dark purple! lower-back length as well, please)
and my gf's rep:
(note: please replace the pirate hat with a pirate-treasure crown!)

Background (or none/transparent): this might be too complicated but some kind of ballroom backdrop maybe? nothing crazy detailed if you're not up for that, just vague shapes with that vibe would be fine too

Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): if it's something you can do i would love a couple-dancing type pose 🥺 our favorite is the waltz so maybe something that looks similar to that?

Payment: like 10 nova lights, whatever zodiac fragments i can unearth from my storage, and 100 tbt added to those ? can offer more since my request is kinda complex

Last edited:
Oh no I think I missed this, will you still be opening for tbt slots 😣
Yep! They’ll reopen once I finish my current batch dw! I won’t be closing anytime soon so there will be plenty of opportunities to get a slot ❤
Post automatically merged:

Style: fullbody

Single/Couple: couple!

Character(s):
my rep:
(note: this game's "purple" hair is a joke lol, please make the hair an actual dark purple! lower-back length as well, please)
and my gf's rep:
(note: please replace the pirate hat with a crown! the little one, not the royal crown ^^)

Background (or none/transparent): this might be too complicated but some kind of ballroom backdrop maybe? nothing crazy detailed if you're not up for that, just vague shapes with that vibe would be fine too

Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): if it's something you can do i would love a couple-dancing type pose 🥺 our favorite is the waltz so maybe something that looks similar to that?

Payment: like 10 nova lights, whatever zodiac fragments i can unearth from my storage, and 100 tbt added to those ? can offer more since my request is kinda complex
That’s super cute! Accepted but do you think you could a little more tbt (✿´‿`)?

Last edited:
Yep! They’ll reopen once I finish my current batch dw! I won’t be closing anytime soon so there will be plenty of opportunities to get a slot ❤
Post automatically merged:

That’s super cute! Accepted but do you think you could a little more tbt (✿´‿`)?
of course, is those items and 200 okay? can also give you 5 stacks of iron nuggets ^^

Duuuude Peachy!! I finally thought about something! 💕 💚
Ok, so I was super inspired by your bust example!! I can’t get it out of my mind lol
Style: Bust
Single/Couple: Couple! JK Single ofc, I swear I do know how to read lol
Character(s): You know who lol I’ll still attach references!
WhatsApp Image 2020-06-17 at 08.17.11.jpeg
Background (or none/transparent):
You can use this as inspo, feel free to change the colors if you want, the overall theme is mysterious/ethereal
fire-ring-background_77398-122.jpg
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.):
I have two options for the pose, just simple front facing or one with the hand under the chin, if this style means no hands, then just front facing is fine!
279587097020211.png
1594846565387.png
I'd rather send you the clothing via dm/pm, again it's nothing bad, it's just clothing inspired on bodysuits
Imma be basic and request for horns lol kinds like the branch/deer style ones
1594846926992.jpeg
f75cc378a3c1630cc5ff2d96e6ae4bf7.jpg
Payment: RLC. Since there’s a lot of detail I’d like added how does 15 USD sound? Let me know what you think.
Also, I know I'm paying with RLC but I'd like it if you did mine after you finish your first 5 TBT commissions, I don't mind waiting and I don't want to push people back just because I have the means to pay with rlc.

Thanks again for considering! 🙆‍♀️💕

Duuuude Peachy!! I finally thought about something! 💕 💚
Ok, so I was super inspired by your bust example!! I can’t get it out of my mind lol
Style: Bust
Single/Couple: Couple! JK Single ofc, I swear I do know how to read lol
Character(s): You know who lol I’ll still attach references!
Background (or none/transparent):
fire-ring-background_77398-122.jpg
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.):
Payment: RLC. Since there’s a lot of detail I’d like added how does 15 USD sound? Let me know what you think.
Also, I know I'm paying with RLC but I'd like it if you did mine after you finish your first 5 TBT commissions, I don't mind waiting and I don't want to push people back just because I have the means to pay with rlc.

Thanks again for considering! 🙆‍♀️💕
I literally love when you commission!!! This sounds like such a cool request and I’m totally cool with 15 USD!! I can definitely do yours last, you’re so sweet 🥺❤️ Go ahead and send the rest of your references in our dm!

Hi!! your art is so adorable and i hope it's okay to request an irl money commission?

Style: Bust, like the style seen in your bust example
Single/Couple: Single
Character(s):
so i want to get my mayor, but with an emphasis on my likeness and i hope that's okay?
I'm gonna post my mayor but i wonder if it's possible to pm you with a selfie and/or descriptions on getting my mayor/the bust closer to my actual likeness? for example longer, curly hair, freckles, green-brown hazel eyes, etc. i'd also love to therefore pay 15-20 usd instead of the 10, just for being mildly difficult 🥺 of course it's perfectly okay if you prefer not to use irl selfies as any kind of reference, just let me know if this is something you're comfortable with?

EdA11LmU8AAxAsK

^this is my mayor but yeah i'd love to incorporate my freckles and such, and maybe this tshirt?
4acfd19df9d67d92b5ce1e37dd474174.jpg
Background (or none/transparent): up to you! can be a circle and rest transparent, all color. i like strawberries, clovers, and iridescent bubbles. you can include any of that or include none of it at all idc!! <3
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): grumpy/pouty face pls!!
Payment: RLC, 20 usd

Hi!! your art is so adorable and i hope it's okay to request an irl money commission?

Style: Bust, like the style seen in your bust example
Character(s):
so i want to get my mayor, but with an emphasis on my likeness and i hope that's okay?
I'm gonna post my mayor but i wonder if it's possible to pm you with a selfie and/or descriptions on getting my mayor/the bust closer to my actual likeness? for example longer, curly hair, freckles, green-brown hazel eyes, etc. i'd also love to therefore pay 15-20 usd instead of the 10, just for being mildly difficult 🥺 of course it's perfectly okay if you prefer not to use irl selfies as any kind of reference, just let me know if this is something you're comfortable with?

EdA11LmU8AAxAsK

^this is my mayor but yeah i'd love to incorporate my freckles and such, and maybe this tshirt?
4acfd19df9d67d92b5ce1e37dd474174.jpg
Background (or none/transparent): up to you! can be a circle and rest transparent, all color. i like strawberries, clovers, and iridescent bubbles. you can include any of that or include none of it at all idc!! <3
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): grumpy/pouty face pls!!
Payment: RLC, 20 usd
It’s definitely okay! This is a really cute request, plz dm me! (◕‿◕✿)

It’s definitely okay! This is a really cute request (◕‿◕✿)
ahhhh yay ok ive never requested a commission leaning more towards what i look like at all so i was nervous sdlhjsdkasd am i okay to pm you with more details on references? (just not comfy posting any selfie of me on the public forum)
and does the payment and the rest of the details sound ok? <3

ahhhh yay ok ive never requested a commission leaning more towards what i look like at all so i was nervous sdlhjsdkasd am i okay to pm you with more details on references? (just not comfy posting any selfie of me on the public forum)
and does the payment and the rest of the details sound ok? <3
Yea you can pm me so we can talk more abt details! The payment and everything is perfect ❤️

may i make a teeny change to my commission form? ^^
instead of the normal crown i'd love it if you could use the pirate-treasure crown on the second character please?

i can also edit my form post if you'd like me to just so that's there with everything else

may i make a teeny change to my commission form? ^^
instead of the normal crown i'd love it if you could use the pirate-treasure crown on the second character please?

i can also edit my form post if you'd like me to just so that's there with everything else
Yea I can do that! It’s be great if you could edit your form ^^

Real talk I thought you were fully closed thats why I didn't ask for anything yet dlgjddlkjs thnak you so much for commenting on my other thread.

Style: 3/4th Body
Character(s): Click!!
Background (or none/transparent): Anything you wanna do!
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): As long as she's looking happy and excitable.
Payment: $10 USD

Real talk I thought you were fully closed thats why I didn't ask for anything yet dlgjddlkjs thnak you so much for commenting on my other thread.

Style: 3/4th Body
Character(s): Click!!
Background (or none/transparent): Anything you wanna do!
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): As long as she's looking happy and excitable.
Payment: $10 USD
Ah glad you decided to commission! Accepted ofc ❤️

Back