🌻Milk’s Commission Page💫 RLC [OPEN]/TBT [CLOSED] [Pinglist open!]

Style:
Simple Style

Single/multiple:
Single

Character(s):
My OC Hiroyuki/裕幸 (ref1/color + ref2/general design + ref3/fullbody - ref3/fullbodycolor)

Background (or none/transparent):
Simple bg, up to you!

Extra (Pose Reference, etc.):
- he's a little battered up and miserable throughout most of his life, but i'd love for him to experience a moment of happiness (like picking/receiving flowers, petting animals/interacting with nature, or even sitting at a quiet place; up to your imagination!)
- for a little clarity, his "outfit" really is just an oversized, ragged sweater-dress that falls off his shoulders and drops down to his thighs/knee
- nuzzle is 100% optional

Payment:
RLC

Thanks!

Last edited:
Style:
Simple Style

Single/multiple:
Single

Character(s):
My OC Hiroyuki/裕幸 (ref1/color + ref2/general design + ref3/fullbody)

Background (or none/transparent):
Simple bg, up to you!

- he's a little battered up and miserable throughout most of his life, but i'd love for him to experience a moment of happiness (like picking/receiving flowers, petting animals/interacting with nature, or even sitting at a quiet place; up to your imagination!)
- for a little clarity, his "outfit" really is just an oversized, ragged sweater-dress that falls off his shoulders and drops down to his thighs/knee
- nuzzle is 100% optional

Payment:
RLC

Thanks!
I appreciate you commissioning me and I love the detail abt this character 🥺❤️ I can def do this for you!!

Finished comm for @Xeleron I love the fall vibes 🥺❤️
11086B18-EAC8-4852-BC91-50E9145376F8.jpeg

Quick update! Sorry for the slowness, I had to work on an anniversary gift for my girlfriend and didn’t have much time to work on commissions >< I’ll start picking up the pace again this week since I’m on break and our anniversary just passed!!

Hello! :) Whenever you have the time, I would love to commission you for an art piece of my AC villager (would it be okay if I can use it as my icon on this site?).

Style: Simple Style
Single/multiple: Single, with three villager plushies
Character(s): AC Villager, Plushies: Del, Rod, Jacques
Background (or none/transparent): A simple background in either blue or white, whatever looks good to you!
me.jpg
I was thinking my villager's pose would be tough/determined looking. A confident look. :) I was thinking Del could be slung over her left shoulder like a long beanie baby, Jacques could be perched on her left shoulder sitting down, and Rod would be peeking out of one of her pockets.
Payment: RLC

Thank you!!

Hello! :) Whenever you have the time, I would love to commission you for an art piece of my AC villager (would it be okay if I can use it as my icon on this site?).

Style: Simple Style
Single/multiple: Single, with three villager plushies
Character(s): AC Villager, Plushies: Del, Rod, Jacques
Background (or none/transparent): A simple background in either blue or white, whatever looks good to you!
I was thinking my villager's pose would be tough/determined looking. A confident look. :) I was thinking Del could be slung over her left shoulder like a long beanie baby, Jacques could be perched on her left shoulder sitting down, and Rod would be peeking out of one of her pockets.
Payment: RLC

Thank you!!
This is such a cute commission 🥺❤️ I’ll definitely add you to my list!

(RLC) Finished comms for @2-D !
Sorry about the long wait again, school’s kicking my butt right before break so I’m struggling to find time to finish my commissions but I will get them finished eventually!!
6E4A9CC4-A29E-47F6-A0CC-459AD61C4BC3.jpeg
89CE537F-DB86-40DB-A484-D8E0BEDA31BF.jpeg

Back