🌻Milk’s Commission Page💫 RLC [OPEN]/TBT [CLOSED] [Pinglist open!]

hello peachmilk <3

Style: bust
Single/multiple: single ^^;;
Character(s): https://toyhou.se/8474693.seraphina-lesperance
Background (or none/transparent): pref white, but would like a transparent version as well ^^
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): ahh, I'm not really sure how best to describe x_x, I'm hoping sort of for a pose with her looking straight forwards and the spellbook open in front. But if you don't know what I'm talking about you can just draw whatever you want, haha.
Payment: paypal (I think I still have it, but DM me again just in case haha).

hello peachmilk <3

Style: bust
Single/multiple: single ^^;;
Character(s): https://toyhou.se/8474693.seraphina-lesperance
Background (or none/transparent): pref white, but would like a transparent version as well ^^
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): ahh, I'm not really sure how best to describe x_x, I'm hoping sort of for a pose with her looking straight forwards and the spellbook open in front. But if you don't know what I'm talking about you can just draw whatever you want, haha.
Payment: paypal (I think I still have it, but DM me again just in case haha).
I’ll dm you in a minute! And I think I know what kinda of pose you’re asking for, we can talk more about it once I have the sketch ^^

(RLC) Forgot to post these!!
For at @kei.
E49ED044-C347-4DBC-86B4-296E314085E3.jpeg
For at @oranje
631F7FC7-6325-4051-9A62-63D136E0E29C.jpeg

hello!! your art is super pretty and i'm very interested in commissioning you <3
i'd like the art piece to match my TBT collectible layout, with the sakuras/dreamy egg/tasty cakes if possible please haha ; v ;

Single/multiple: single
Character(s): refs [x][x][x][x] - with the outfit in the last reference please (my island rep)! could i have the dress and bopper in a more similar shade of pink to the one in the sakura collectible/shade of pink in the bg of my sig/cherry blossom pochette (like a coral-ish pink colour?) please~ also my eyes are naturally dark brown (like.. almost black), but i sometimes wear light brown/hazel contact lenses (as you can see in the difference in eye colour between ref 1 and 2). i'm not sure which one would look better here, so please feel free to choose either colour for me!
Background (or none/transparent): could i have the bg sakura/cherry blossom themed please with some dreamy eggs maybe? ^^
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): oc holding a plate with a tasty cake on it in one hand, and with a fork in the other, smiling! c:
Payment: RLC, $10

please let me know if this is okay, thank you so much in advance!

hello!! your art is super pretty and i'm very interested in commissioning you <3
i'd like the art piece to match my TBT collectible layout, with the sakuras/dreamy egg/tasty cakes if possible please haha ; v ;

Single/multiple: single
Character(s): refs [x][x][x][x] - with the outfit in the last reference please (my island rep)! could i have the dress and bopper in a more similar shade of pink to the one in the sakura collectible/shade of pink in the bg of my sig/cherry blossom pochette (like a coral-ish pink colour?) please~ also my eyes are naturally dark brown (like.. almost black), but i sometimes wear light brown/hazel contact lenses (as you can see in the difference in eye colour between ref 1 and 2). i'm not sure which one would look better here, so please feel free to choose either colour for me!
Background (or none/transparent): could i have the bg sakura/cherry blossom themed please with some dreamy eggs maybe? ^^
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): oc holding a plate with a tasty cake on it in one hand, and with a fork in the other, smiling! c:
Payment: RLC, $10

please let me know if this is okay, thank you so much in advance!
You are super pretty!! I’d be glad to do this for you! I’ll add you to my list :>

(RLC) finished comm for @salem_
The first comm I’ve done on procreate!! I love how it came out but I might try a different line art brush
hey there! i just wanted to ask a question, two of my friends saw your portrait-commission and would like to get one as well! is it still possible to snatch two RLC slots?

hey there! i just wanted to ask a question, two of my friends saw your portrait-commission and would like to get one as well! is it still possible to snatch two RLC slots?
Ohh definitely!!

Back