🌻Milk’s Commission Page💫 RLC [OPEN]/TBT [CLOSED] [Pinglist open!]

(TBT)Finished up these 2 last night!! I should be ready to take my next batch next week ^^
For @turtleyawesome :
6E2C63A0-B93D-488D-8FD4-B24004302FF1.jpeg
For @itsmxuse :
C0D8540B-1154-439A-8673-17415EF447FC.jpeg

@Peachmilk_ hey there! just a quick question but would you take irl people pic as reference? also please would like to be added to the pinglist!

your art is ADORABLE omg 😭 could i please be added to the pinglist?
I'd love to be added to the ping list if that's okay, thankyou c:
can i be on the pinglist for rlc! ^^
oop I missed my chance to nab the last tbt slot! could i please be added to the pinglist? 🖤
hi! can i be added to the pinglist please? :)
Hi! Can I be added to the pinglist? ><
Can I be added on to your tbt pinglist?
👉👈🥺
Could I be put on the pinglist again?
@Peachmilk_ hey there! just a quick question but would you take irl people pic as reference? also please would like to be added to the pinglist!
I’m on my last comm for this batch!! My TBT and RLC are open again ♥️♥️. I’ll be raising my prices for both rlc and tbt so I’m gonna be clearing my pinglist. So if you don’t get a slot and you’d like to be added to my pinglist again please let me know!!

I'm back for more of your wonderful art <3
Style: Detailed chibi
Single/multiple: single
Character(s):
Snowifer science reference alt.jpg
Background (or none/transparent): Yes
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): thinking pose?
Payment: 200 tbt

Style: 3/4 body
Character(s): ref 1/ref 2
Background (or none/transparent): if you can do a forest-type background, that'd be great. otherwise, anything that looks nice would be fine :>
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): could her expression be similar to the "intense" reaction in-game? it doesn't have to be exact, just a somewhat serious look. if you could also include her holding this wand, that'd be lovely! she's a forest fairy (of course lol) so any fairy-ish vibe would work.

let me know if any of this is too much! thank you <3

HI AGAIN... is me

Style: full body or chibi, up to you!
Single/multiple: multiple
Character(s): https://toyhou.se/2984871.momo + https://toyhou.se/2444140.gumi-samegawa/gallery#27611738
Background (or none/transparent): whatever u want :>
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): GUMI in outfit linked, MOMO in this outfit > both of them together in outfits
Payment: 500 tbt (I'll pay this amount either style :] )

Style: full body
Character(s): https://toyhou.se/4721366.castella/gallery#29338100
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): I can give a better sheet/reference for inspiration for the outfit if you accept! There's space for freedom with the outfit.
Payment: 400 tbt

If I'm understanding right, I can get two different pieces as part of my comm? if not, then my priority is the first one! ^o^

Style: Bust
Single/multiple: Single
Character(s): will dm refs if that's okay because I'm too embarrassed to put my mediocre refs here dghgfbk
Background (or none/transparent): A bg that looks foggy? Or even just gray/white tones!
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): hands holding a cup of tea, maybe looking a little sad or pensive

Style: Simple
Single/multiple: Multiple (2 chara)
Character(s): will dm refs
Background (or none/transparent): a solid muted color that you think compliments it? lmao
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): just them in love and looking at each other like they're each others world okay
Payment: 150 tbt

I'm back for more of your wonderful art <3
Style: Detailed chibi
Character(s):
Background (or none/transparent): Yes
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): thinking pose?
Style: Full body couple
Single/multiple: Multiple
Character(s): https://toyhou.se/7554966.barry/gallery and Dobie?
Background (or none/transparent): Maybe some starry sky?
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): Up to you
Payment: 500 TBT
Style: 3/4 body
Character(s): ref 1/ref 2
Background (or none/transparent): if you can do a forest-type background, that'd be great. otherwise, anything that looks nice would be fine :>
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): could her expression be similar to the "intense" reaction in-game? it doesn't have to be exact, just a somewhat serious look. if you could also include her holding this wand, that'd be lovely! she's a forest fairy (of course lol) so any fairy-ish vibe would work.

let me know if any of this is too much! thank you <3
HI AGAIN... is me

Style: full body or chibi, up to you!
Single/multiple: multiple
Character(s): https://toyhou.se/2984871.momo + https://toyhou.se/2444140.gumi-samegawa/gallery#27611738
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): GUMI in outfit linked, MOMO in this outfit > both of them together in outfits
Payment: 500 tbt (I'll pay this amount either style :] )

Style: full body
Character(s): https://toyhou.se/4721366.castella/gallery#29338100
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): I can give a better sheet/reference for inspiration for the outfit if you accept! There's space for freedom with the outfit.
Payment: 400 tbt
If I'm understanding right, I can get two different pieces as part of my comm? if not, then my priority is the first one! ^o^

Character(s): will dm refs if that's okay because I'm too embarrassed to put my mediocre refs here dghgfbk
Background (or none/transparent): A bg that looks foggy? Or even just gray/white tones!
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): hands holding a cup of tea, maybe looking a little sad or pensive

Style: Simple
Single/multiple: Multiple (2 chara)
Character(s): will dm refs
Background (or none/transparent): a solid muted color that you think compliments it? lmao
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): just them in love and looking at each other like they're each others world okay
Payment: 150 tbt
Accepted! Thanks guys :>
Post automatically merged:

Also yes @ivelostmyspectacles Ill do the 2 comms for you!

Can I get a RLC slot for a Bust(single only) - 10$? I'll fill your form as soon as Ill be back home! (im at work rn!)

Yup! I’ll put you on my list ♥
Thank you very much for accepting! Here's the form:

Character(s): one two three
Background (or none/transparent): uh idk something simple (like the round shape you used already on your works), id like to have an overall dark vibe though, maybe if you could use some lightning similiar to the hoodie i posted later!

Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): I really like this one you did! I'd like to have the same expression and pose, with cross arms as your second work! I would like to have my glasses on!
As for clothes, could you peraphs use this hoodie? Could you make rolled-up sleeves? Because I would like to have one of my tattoo visible! here's a ref: tattoo, it's on the back of my left arm, so it is visible when i cross my arms!
I'd like to have simple round earrings, just like these one
One last thing: could you add some black eyeliner and black long nails? I'd really love it!
Optional: If it's possible I would like to have some light dark circles, but i am a bit unsure about this one, so it's probably i could ask to remove them!

Payment: RLC - 10$ I'd prefer to pay before the sketch!

Let me know if everything is good! Thank you!

Last edited:
Thank you very much for accepting! Here's the form:

Character(s): one two three
Background (or none/transparent): uh idk something simple (like the round shape you used already on your works), id like to have an overall dark vibe though, maybe if you could use some lightning similiar to the hoodie i posted later!

Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): I really like this one you did! I'd like to have the same expression and pose, with cross arms as your second work! I would like to have my glasses on!
As for clothes, could you peraphs use this hoodie? Could you make rolled-up sleeves? Because I would like to have one of my tattoo visible! here's a ref: tattoo, it's on the back of my left arm, so it is visible when i cross my arms!
I'd like to have simple round earrings, just like these one
One last thing: could you add some black eyeliner and black long nails? I'd really love it!
Optional: If it's possible I would like to have some light dark circles, but i am a bit unsure about this one, so it's probably i could ask to remove them!

Payment: RLC - 10$ I'd prefer to pay before the sketch!

Let me know if everything is good! Thank you!
I hope you don’t mind me saying buy ur super pretty!! The link to the hoodie isn’t working for me so could you please send it to me again annd I’ll dm you my paypal email!!

Back