🌻Milk’s Commission Page💫 RLC [OPEN]/TBT [CLOSED] [Pinglist open!]

Last edited:
Single or Couple: single
Character(s): Payment: 400 tbt
Other/Extra: if you want feel free to draw her in some modern clothes, cuz I LOVE the way u drew those boots/shoes in the example

^ same as what I posted last time!!

Single or Couple: single
Character(s): Payment: 400 tbt
Other/Extra: if you want feel free to draw her in some modern clothes, cuz I LOVE the way u drew those boots/shoes in the example

^ same as what I posted last time!!
Added! 😊

Finished commission for @mewto28 ^^
E921FE74-75C1-4677-B1F3-624F2F9BF679.jpeg

Since today is father’s day I may not have time to work on commissions! I will continue tomorrow💞💞

Okay Ive got my last 2 commissions almost complete (just need lineart and color) which should only take a day or 2 so I’m opening my spots again : ) I don’t really like waiting until im fully complete with the previous batch so that’s why I open spots early. Anyways I really want some more IGBs but ofc wishlist and tbt are welcomed! Any rlc commissions would take priority ^^

ping:
@Snowifer @mewto28 @Ace Marvel @punctuallyAbsent @Emzy @Scraps @Feferily @allainah @moonbox @VEGGIENUGGETS @rhena @DoeReMi

Me! give me a sec to fill form

Single or Couple: Single
Character(s): Him or Her
Payment: 300 tbt
Other/Extra: Whichever one you feel more inspired by.

Edit, can also do 3M bells instead.

Last edited:
Me! give me a sec to fill form

Character(s): Him or Her
Payment: 300 tbt
Other/Extra: Whichever one you feel more inspired by.

Edit, can also do 3M bells instead.
I’ll do the girl, I really like her design but that dude also looks real cool ^^ I’d prefer the 3M bells if that’s alright ;u;

Oh no! I forgot to ask to be put back on the ping list! I'll wait for a while to give other people a chance, but if you still have a RLC spot open by the end of today would it be ok for me to take it? Or would you rather go ahead and add me to a new ping list?

I’ll do the girl, I really like her design but that dude also looks real cool ^^ I’d prefer the 3M bells if that’s alright ;u;
Sure thing I can do 3 IGB. :) Thank you!
Also I f you get RLC offers please skip me and get the cash! EDIT I just saw you split the queues.

Hi!
Character(s):
Snowifer Reference.jpg
Payment: 150tbt + real academic, worthy and scenic paintings and real informational statue.
Other/Extra:

Edit: I have more art if you'd like that instead of tbt.

Back