🌻Milk’s Commission Page💫 RLC [OPEN]/TBT [CLOSED] [Pinglist open!]

Oh no! I forgot to ask to be put back on the ping list! I'll wait for a while to give other people a chance, but if you still have a RLC spot open by the end of today would it be ok for me to take it? Or would you rather go ahead and add me to a new ping list?
Ahh I’m glad you’re interested again!! I’ll definitely let you know ^^
Post automatically merged:

Hi!
Single or Couple: Single
Character(s):
Payment: 150tbt + real academic, worthy and scenic paintings and real informational statue.
Other/Extra:

Edit: I have more art if you'd like that instead of tbt.
The offer is good as is : ) accepted!

Forgot to mention but I’m resetting my pinglist! So if you’d like to be added or readded after the slots fill up plz let me know!

Single or Couple: Couple! Or two seperate single?
Character(s): The rabbit you've drawn me before! <3 With the raptor if possible! Or can you do villagers? Because I'd also love art with me and Renee T3T
Payment: 200 TBT and as many nova lights and mushroom lamps as you want~! Honestly any of the mushroom items that you want/whatever amount! <3
Other/Extra: I would love them separate if possible! Also the rabbit a bit more fluffy if possible? I can also do more TBT! ^D^

Last edited:
Hi Love your art style here is what I have to offer!
Single or Couple: Couple
Character(s): , My Villager and Fang!
Payment: 1x Flying Saucer, 5x Mush Lamps, 3x Mush Tables 5x Mush Parasol, 30x Wood and 2 Million IGB!
Other/Extra:

Attachments

• 2020061518011400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
    2020061518011400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 2020061518015500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
    2020061518015500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 2020061518021200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
    2020061518021200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 12
  • image0 (3).jpeg
    image0 (3).jpeg
    194.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Single or Couple: Couple! Or two seperate single?
Character(s): The rabbit you've drawn me before! <3 With the raptor if possible! Or can you do villagers? Because I'd also love art with me and Renee T3T
Payment: 200 TBT and as many nova lights and mushroom lamps as you want~! Honestly any of the mushroom items that you want/whatever amount! <3
Other/Extra: I would love them separate if possible! Also the rabbit a bit more fluffy if possible? I can also do more TBT! ^D^
I can do villagers! So do you want 2 couple pieces or 2 singles? Also we can talk abt the amount mush items and nova lights once I’ve got the sketch finished ^^ The tbt amount is perfect btw tyvm 💕

Hi Love your art style here is what I have to offer!
Single or Couple: Couple
Character(s): , Payment: 1x Flying Saucer, 5x Mush Lamps, 3x Mush Tables 5x Mush Parasol, 30 2 Million IGB!
Other/Extra:
Accepted and ty!

I can do villagers! So do you want 2 couple pieces or 2 singles? Also we can talk abt the amount mush items and nova lights once I’ve got the sketch finished ^^ The tbt amount is perfect btw tyvm 💕

Accepted and ty!
Oh my! I meant to put 30x regular wood! Hopefully you didn't understand that as 302 million bells! I meant 2 million IGB!

Accepted and ty!
I don't mind either! I'd love art of Renee with either my rabbit or human rep (up to you!) and one of my rabbit just.. fluffy! With the raptor if possible? ^D^ If that's okay? I'll also add a fishing rod stand and multiple flying saucers! ^3^

Character(s): Pierce (from Animal Crossing of course)
Payment: ok so i'm a little broke when in comes to payment but i can give 21 iron nuggets, 24 regular wood and maybe throw in 30k bells? I could give a little more bells if needed
Other/Extra:
Here's a link to Pierce's nookipedia page as well as a picture of him (also from nookipedia)

oh my god i just noticed your commissions filled up uhhhhh

I don't mind either! I'd love art of Renee with either my rabbit or human rep (up to you!) and one of my rabbit just.. fluffy! With the raptor if possible? ^D^ If that's okay? I'll also add a fishing rod stand and multiple flying saucers! ^3^
Ahh alright! I’ll let you know when it’s ready 💖

Character(s): Pierce (from Animal Crossing of course)
Payment: ok so i'm a little broke when in comes to payment but i can give 21 iron nuggets, 24 regular wood and maybe throw in 30k bells? I could give a little more bells if needed
Other/Extra:
Here's a link to Pierce's nookipedia page as well as a picture of him (also from nookipedia)

oh my god i just noticed your commissions filled up uhhhhh
I can add you to my pinglist!

alright! sounds good to me

if i need to add any more bells or wood or anything to the payment please lmk cuz i feel like i'm paying too less
Ah if you’d like to add more to your offer you can! I really don’t mind either way, i like to give everyone a chance to get art ^^

Character(s): Kinda like my bitmoji OC but with the clothes from my AC character
WhatsApp Image 2020-06-17 at 08.17.11.jpeg
2020060211091700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D copy.jpg

Payment: 15 USD
Other/Extra: You don’t have to stick to this pose, this is just a reference I liked. I’ll let you have creative freedom for the pose try to keep it cool and badass pls lol
Can I send the poses through DM?

I might not be able to log on later today so I'll leave this here just in case. If you do get two more requests for RLC then just disregard this and add me to your ping list instead!
(I'll leave the spoilers blank for now, and if you do end up accepting my request then I'll edit the post and add them!)

Last edited:
Character(s): Kinda like my bitmoji OC but with the clothes from my AC character
Payment: 15 USD
Other/Extra: You don’t have to stick to this pose, this is just a reference I liked. I’ll let you have creative freedom for the pose try to keep it cool and badass pls lol
I might not be able to log on later today so I'll leave this here just in case. If you do get two more requests for RLC then just disregard this and add me to your ping list instead!
(I'll leave the spoilers blank for now, and if you do end up accepting my request then I'll edit the post and add them!)
Just go ahead and add the spoilers! I’ll accept 💕

Back