🌻Milk’s Commission Page💫 RLC [OPEN]/TBT [CLOSED] [Pinglist open!]

Once again, you outdid my expectations!!!! fhg489ugrqjfnewhfv8u90iok4fnwdh8u9okfe
I LOVE this piece just as much as the other one! TYSM 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕Can't wait to see how your art changes and evolves!
Tyvm!! I seriously appreciate everyone who commissions me 🥺💖💖

Sorry that this batch is moving so slow, I had to do some things in my personal life but now I should be finishing them quicker ^^
Finished commission for @Ace Marvel
06FA8FED-FE35-4EEC-B97B-A8CD11E05A9C.jpeg

Love it, thank you so much!
Post automatically merged:

Also If you would like to draw the last character, could you add me again to the ping list?

Last edited:
Love it, thank you so much!

Also If you would like to draw the last character, could you add me again to the ping list?
Just saw this, but yes I’ll add you ^^

Hi! You art is so nice, will you be open for commissions again with in game currency + wishlist items?
For my next batch I will mainly be looking for in game bells and tbt but I will be closing up for a few days to add new art style choices and to fix up the shop! If you’d like I get add you to my pinglist? ^^ ty for your interest ❤

For my next batch I will mainly be looking for in game bells and tbt but I will be closing up for a few days to add new art style choices and to fix up the shop! If you’d like I get add you to my pinglist? ^^ ty for your interest ❤

I'm not sure what TBT is but will look forward to the bells one and not sure what a pinglist is :,) but I would love to join and be notified!

I'd love to be added to the pinglist again if that's fine
Ofc!

I'm not sure what TBT is but will look forward to the bells one and not sure what a pinglist is :,) but I would love to join and be notified!
tbt is stands for “the bell tree” it’s basically the currency used on this forum site! It’s something you can use to buy things on here ^^ The thing called bells on your profile is tbt!
The pinglist is a list of people that I notify once spots on my commission list open so I’ll add you to it!

Last edited:
Ofc!

tbt is stands for “the bell tree” it’s basically the currency used on this forum site! It’s something you can use to buy things on here ^^ The thing called bells on your profile is tbt!
The pinglist is a list of people that I notify once spots on my commission list open so I’ll add you to it!

Okay, thank you for explaining! Would love to be added in your pinglist then, looking forward!

OMG YASSSSSS 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 Can't wait to see what your new art style will be!!! 💚💚💚 I'd like to be added to the ping list so that I don't miss seeing your new style!

Finished commissions for @Feferily
I seriously love drawing their characters, the colors are so fun to draw with skdjfj💜💜
B981C7A8-81ED-49ED-AC88-E3C4006205E6.jpeg
2C92A61A-2B74-4F0A-83C1-0F7C767A7A17.jpeg

Style: full body
Single/Couple: couple
Character(s): momo & gumi
Background (or none/transparent): simple background or just transparent
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): sharing lunch/bento together?? idk LOL in those school girl uniforms!!
Payment: 500 tbt

Back