• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ~Mini Villager Cyle Before I Reset~ Pietro!~

Just go on my town today, Anges is moving! Sorry I just haven't found the time for cycling >-< Also Kidd is camping~ Might move him after Coolio picks up Agnes.

~ BEAU the deer is leaving~ JJarmon if you don't take him I'm giving him away!

beau.jpg

Last edited:
Ah! I'm so sorry. Do you still have Beau? If not, that's ok but I can take him in 10 minutes if you do! I didn't get a notification for your message. I feel so horrible.

Whops... sorry Hamipoo :(

NyanC- I try to cycle when I have the time, my main goal is getting Bunnie out but whoever moves, moves at that time.

Last edited:
I've been trying to get Mira or Bianca to move, so im just seeing if they'll ping me...

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh no worries :)

Sorry Hamippo... I didn't know if JJarmon still wanted him. I feel bad he didn't get the message and I offered him up to you and now he still wants him... Anyone else I can look out for you?

JJ I added your FC and my gates are open.

Sorry Hamippo... I didn't know if JJarmon still wanted him. I feel bad he didn't get the message and I offered him up to you and now he still wants him... Anyone else I can look out for you?

JJ I added your FC and my gates are open.

I feel so terrible. I'm sorry. I'm not someone to keep people hanging usually. I'm adding you right now!

Thank you so much, MyLifeIsCake! I've been wanting Beau for so long. You're so kind and patient to have waited for me... I just apologize that I didn't see your message and I apologize to Hammipo since you got your hopes up. :( I promise that Beau has a good home though! :)

Back