Selling misc collectibles ⭐︎ 26 tickets & 26 tb tickets

Hey there! I have a Rebel Gnome I'd sell for 200 TBT. I also have 1 black mushroom that is older than that rebel gnome (guessing that's what you're looking for based on your lineup). Feel free to make me an offer on that if interested :)

Hey there! I have a Rebel Gnome I'd sell for 200 TBT. I also have 1 black mushroom that is older than that rebel gnome (guessing that's what you're looking for based on your lineup). Feel free to make me an offer on that if interested :)
hi! i don’t have enough tbt anymore sadly :( are you interested in trading those two for any of my collectibles for sale? if not it’s okay ! and sorry for inconvenience!

hi! i don’t have enough tbt anymore sadly :( are you interested in trading those two for any of my collectibles for sale? if not it’s okay ! and sorry for inconvenience!
No worries! I'd be willing to trade my rebel gnome for your pink house. I'll keep the older black mush for now, but feel free to PM me whenever you want to make a TBT offer on it. If you want to trade the rebel for the pink house, any kind message works for me. Just lmk if you'd like any specific message, thanks :)

No worries! I'd be willing to trade my rebel gnome for your pink house. I'll keep the older black mush for now, but feel free to PM me whenever you want to make a TBT offer on it. If you want to trade the rebel for the pink house, any kind message works for me. Just lmk if you'd like any specific message, thanks :)
okay no problem! i’ll def trade the gnome for my house, no message on mine! lemme think for a message on yours, and thank you so much!

Back