• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlise the uchi Bear has moved in!

tumblr_mtewtoEDzS1qdvdjco1_500.png

Zucker the Lazy Octopus has moved in from the campsite!

99c25de44325a4e2e62b04e6cd4f7300.jpg

Zucker is a sweetheart! I had him in my town to cycle out. The few times I talked to him, he was hilarious!

tumblr_mm8ctybugc1s7i1ujo1_500.png

Kabuki, the Cranky Cat is in boxes! :D

Update: It has been 20 minutes since I posted this. I posted him up on Facebook.
2nd Update: 3 minutes later, he's being adopted! yay!:)

Last edited:
NOOOO

- - - Post Merge - - -

Srry. -.

I honestly don't feel comfortable letting you adopt Zucker from what I've heard from other cyclers and your actions here T-T.
If you like to discuss more you can pm me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill take her!

okie! I'm adding you now c: she's adorbs I loved having her in my cycle town I hope you adore her <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates open c: Cherri is far off, working on that second bridge, sorry for the long walk T-T

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cheri has been adopted!!
and thanks so much for the tip ^-^ its never ever required but now I can get that darn bridge OTL

I honestly don't feel comfortable letting you adopt Zucker from what I've heard from other cyclers and your actions here T-T.
If you like to discuss more you can pm me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okie! I'm adding you now c: she's adorbs I loved having her in my cycle town I hope you adore her <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates open c: Cherri is far off, working on that second bridge, sorry for the long walk T-T

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cheri has been adopted!!
and thanks so much for the tip ^-^ its never ever required but now I can get that darn bridge OTL
pmed you

As expected, no cycling from me today since it's been a long, but fun day. :3

I just wanted to check in. As I was going through the posts... I saw several people CONSTANTLY post about Tia back and forth. This is NOT a chatroom!

It's fine to post that you're lurking for someone, but seriously, you people gotta CALM down. I know you're excited to have a chance to get a dreamie from us, but bombarding us with that constantly will only piss us off.

It's an ESPECIALLY bad way to make a first impression with us if you're new to our thread.

I somehow forgot the minimal chatter/spam rule in the transition, so I added that back in. -___- Hopefully, this won't be a continuing problem.

Forgot to add: Should be cycling tomorrow for a lil bit. :p Will keep you all posted if that changes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back