• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deli the Monkey has moved in!

tumblr_mu3ua5glGz1sgkz0zo1_500.png

nwzm2f.gif

Kabuki has been successfully adopted. :D
Snake, Peewee, Margie has moved in!
(How funny, since earlier I mistaken Margie for Tia. Lol)

lurking for Margie can I be notified when she's in boxesss :O

lurking for Margie can I be notified when she's in boxesss :O

NO PM NOTIFICATIONS!! - Huge hassle for us, so please check back.
Check our signatures (see cycler info for details) for our villagers. If you see someone on our auto-void lists that you want announced, let us know. This is NOT a reservation.

We don't do PM notifications. You may lurk on though. :3

Good luck to you!

As expected, no cycling from me today since it's been a long, but fun day. :3

I just wanted to check in. As I was going through the posts... I saw several people CONSTANTLY post about Tia back and forth. This is NOT a chatroom!

It's fine to post that you're lurking for someone, but seriously, you people gotta CALM down. I know you're excited to have a chance to get a dreamie from us, but bombarding us with that constantly will only piss us off.

It's an ESPECIALLY bad way to make a first impression with us if you're new to our thread.

I somehow forgot the minimal chatter/spam rule in the transition, so I added that back in. -___- Hopefully, this won't be a continuing problem.

Forgot to add: Should be cycling tomorrow for a lil bit. :p Will keep you all posted if that changes.

I saw this message and I couldn't sleep without apologizing.

I am truly, sincerely sorry, I was being annoying, and I will not continue. It was an awful thing to do, and I should have realized that I should've stopped. It was spam, and I admit it.
I am deeply sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back