• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Monga`s shop Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here to order again.
Ice set
Coffey cup (x2)
Bank ABD if you have it (x3)
snowman hat(x2)
snowman (x2)

Don't know if you saw this but I want this and instead of the snowman (x2), I want an afternoon tea set and a buffet server

Hi monga i restarted my town recently (still don't have my money from my holder so i can't pick up my order yet) but how much would all the artwork be minus the scary painting? (had an extra in storage so i took it with me) and i understand if you don't want to do an order this big and you can pick 10 pieces if that's a bit easier

princesse I pm you when I am ready ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

daniduckyface its 99K for one painting or statue...I love to help you

princesse I pm you when I am ready ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

daniduckyface its 99K for one painting or statue...I love to help you

okay let me go count out how many there are lol. And yes again thanks for helping me complete it in my old town too C: i should be able to afford it all...okay i just counted and there's 32 i need lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I understand it's a huge order and if you only want to pick 10 of them for now i can do that C:

daniduckyface I have one trade before I do your order i try to get all ok...

take your time and if you want to just get it ready and hold it for a bit (i don't have my money my holder isn't online i don't think, they're invisible) i have around 9 million with them right now and next to nothing currently with me. would the total be 3.2 million then?

I'd like to buy the lovely set if its not too much trouble c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back