• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Monga`s shop Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get the flower set, and lovely set,

* I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE LIMIT ON HYBRIDS ARE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

a bulk order of 20 pink roses, 10 black tulips, 15 pink tulips.

This shop is amazing, I expect it to take awhile to get this all ready, I'm guessing I'm paying over 4-7 mill? I can go higher if needed,
THANKS SO MUCH!

Pm me if you accept this order.

Last edited:
Could I please have the Rococo set, Ranch set, Hero's boots and Rosie's pic?

Last edited:
Could I have harvest set (99k) and roccoco set (99k) please? Correct me on pricing if for some reason I am wrong. Oh and please dm me if you accept my order (otherwise I will probably forget to check back lol)

May I order a Roccoco set, please? :blush: I have 99k on hand, and I'll be available for most of the day.

Also, I'm wondering if there's a limit on how many sets/items we buy from you in a certain period of time, since I'll probably order more things later today.

Hello!

When you have time could i please order:
-Sloppy Series (2 mill)
-7-eleven series (name your price)

Thank you so much :)

May I order a Roccoco set, please? :blush: I have 99k on hand, and I'll be available for most of the day.

Also, I'm wondering if there's a limit on how many sets/items we buy from you in a certain period of time, since I'll probably order more things later today.

If it's okay, I'd also like to order the Flower set for 2mil! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back