• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Moonlite

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
1d6c7fe9.png

Sequel to the #1 Book of TBT, TBT 2009
NY Times (Gabbyla la) said:
Ooo ..

I'm liking this.
The Bell Guardian (Koehler) said:
I can't wait to read more.
_________________________________________________Moonlite is a story of friends who come across strange artifacts across their travels which will result in problems to come. Eventually they will realize that the moon will become their worst enemy, and no, the moon will not crash into The Bell Tree after three days. From strange people to the same old lovable Storm, Moonlite is not a story you want to miss.
<big><big><big>Table of Contents</big></big></big>
Chapter 00: Prolouge
Chapter 01: Fuego Mountain

Chapter 00: Prologue

In the midst of battle, the moon may be the last light you will ever see. This could be the case for many of such battles that took place in the Woods. War was a no stranger to The Bell Tree and its followers. Halos would float over those who died for their cause while others, known as the pretenders, were stricken to the pits of hell.

Some say that the moon had great influence on the creation of The Bell Tree. Rumors of meteorites falling from the moon

[quote="Shadow_]Good premise, great storytelling. Promising story, can't wait for more.[/quote]Same here. :yes:

Good beginning, Odd!

dragonflamez said:
Wait.
Am I alive, or not?
Your last story was very...vague on details.
I think your alive... D=

The story is kinda vague because I didn't write an entire book of 09. At first I was considering creating separate characters and creating a setting, but the book wouldn't be the same. The only good thing about not having it related to TBT is that I could create some sort of romance without it being creepy.

Storm and UB...?

PLOT TWIST!

OddCrazyMe said:
dragonflamez said:
Wait.
Am I alive, or not?
I think your alive... D=

The story is kinda vague because I didn't write an entire book of 09. At first I was considering creating separate characters and creating a setting, but the book wouldn't be the same. The only good thing about not having it related to TBT is that I could create some sort of romance without it being creepy.

Storm and UB...?

PLOT TWIST!
O_< I think I'm going to puke.

Good so far. ;D

OddCrazyMe said:
dragonflamez said:
Wait.
Am I alive, or not?
I think your alive... D=

Storm and UB...?

PLOT TWIST!
Good.
I want to be alive.
GET IT?!

D:<<<

Don't fret guys, I haven't given up yet; (and don't plan to until we bring this story to an end!) I've just been so busy lately, it's ridiculous.

If I get all my scouting stuff done tonight than I'll write another chapter otherwise I will have one posted tommrow at the latest.

Back