• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Moonlite

OddCrazyMe said:
Don't fret guys, I haven't given up yet; (and don't plan to until we bring this story to an end!) I've just been so busy lately, it's ridiculous.

If I get all my scouting stuff done tonight than I'll write another chapter otherwise I will have one posted tommrow at the latest.
Dude Odd I just got my Eagle last week. xD

And nice beginning! Can't wait for more! :gyroidtongue:

VantagE said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Don't fret guys, I haven't given up yet; (and don't plan to until we bring this story to an end!) I've just been so busy lately, it's ridiculous.

If I get all my scouting stuff done tonight than I'll write another chapter otherwise I will have one posted tommrow at the latest.

Oh congrats. : D

I'm Star right now. I need one more merit badge (I'm going to start Citizenship in the Community and World next month) for Life and than I just need to start a project and get merit badges done. : 3

OddCrazyMe said:
VantagE said:
OddCrazyMe said:

Oh congrats. : D

I'm Star right now. I need one more merit badge (I'm going to start Citizenship in the Community and World next month) for Life and than I just need to start a project and get merit badges done. : 3
Ugh I hated the Citizenship merit badges....soooo much writing! :p

Back