• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

More AC:NL news in the coming weeks!

Solar

Let's Play!~✩
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
森
ど
う
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
mewo.jpg

It seems that they will be vamping up the news in the coming weeks! Sort of exciting, hm?

Sort of exciting indeed, lol. Really depends on whether its stuff we know or not. I just want to see more dialogue, really.

Not really that exciting since we for the most part already know all the characters and their roles in the game.

Not really that exciting since we for the most part already know all the characters and their roles in the game.

I'm glad to see it's finally getting face time but yeah (laughing) I'm sure all our TBT members will know every scrap of news they present by now. ^^

Sure, but I for one, haven't spoiled every detail for myself yet. So I'm guessing it'll be exciting for me and others in the same boat. Plus I'm sure we will get more English names :)

I'm excited although I doubt it will be something the majority of us don't already know of. Good that it is finally being advertised a bit though.

It'll probably be like what they did for Fire Emblem, they would share a picture of the character with a brief description of them. Not very helpful imo.

I dunno if they'd be able to release a demo of a game like this. There's so much to do, it'd be hard to fit enough things in to properly showcase it. Plus the game changes based on what day it is, so that would also probably be a bit of a problem.

It'll probably be like what they did for Fire Emblem, they would share a picture of the character with a brief description of them. Not very helpful imo.

^This. That is all they will be doing, but I am glad NL is finally getting some attention!

Ack. You guys, i'm full of feels right now ;_; I mean, i've been with you for the past year, and we've all been sharing thoughts on how excited we are for this game. Once we finally get it that magic will go away. SO LETS FAVOR THE EXCITEMENT WHILST WE CAN.

Ack. You guys, i'm full of feels right now ;_; I mean, i've been with you for the past year, and we've all been sharing thoughts on how excited we are for this game. Once we finally get it that magic will go away. SO LETS FAVOR THE EXCITEMENT WHILST WE CAN.

It will be even better though. Now everybody can play the game together, and all the arguments will finally go away. Now we can really discuss things about the games. It won't just be speculations, or that thing we saw on youtube. We can actually discuss things like our designs and towns, rather than just talking about things that we aren't even sure about.

Plus, the Wii U one is probably going to get announced within the next couple years. When we run out of things to talk about in New Leaf (which probably won't happen, since we're still discussing the gamecube version 10 years later) we have the Wii U to speculate on.

Hmm.. I think I already know enough about the game. I've spoiled myself enough and I just want to play it now!

I'm so excited for NL news but at the same time I'm like peeking at it trying not to spoil too much of the game for myself >.<

good the only thing i care about atm are localised terms LOL

I dunno if they'd be able to release a demo of a game like this. There's so much to do, it'd be hard to fit enough things in to properly showcase it. Plus the game changes based on what day it is, so that would also probably be a bit of a problem.

I agree, I don't think it would be possible to make an animal crossing demo unless they make it so you are restricted to like the island (without mini games / tours) and all you can do is fish..

Back