• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

More AC:NL news in the coming weeks!

A public demo seems unlikely, the ones we see at events are press builds/dev builds.

However, the fact is that people are bumping heads over opinions. Accept that your's differ, nobody is right or wrong.

That's what I'm saying. Who calls someone wrong for wanting a demo? XD
It would just be a demo.
It probably wouldn't work, but I would like one. I don't care if you want one.

But new trailer :D awesome

And Club LOL could have at least been spelled lol D:

Last edited:
In the coming weeks, huh? I'm surprised the full site isn't out yet for NA while Europe's is decked out with information.

Well it's confirmed for certain that the club's called LOL. That's the only new piece of info really

But if EU gets a figurine, then EVERYBODY should have a figurine! :mad:

I think they deserve something for waiting an extra 5 days. While all the NA people will be on here like "YAY! GOT THE GAME!" Europe will have to spend 5 days suffering. I think the suffering deserves a small token of sympathy lol.

I'm American and I agree that Europe deserves a token of sympathy, too, because I will be rubbing it in as much as possible.

YES! Another triple-A title we get first! Woo, go red, white, and blue! :p

I'll see myself out...

Five days is not that long a wait. I'll probably be getting my copy two days late since I'll be ordering it offline. That shouldn't be a reason why they get a pre-order bonus and we don't.

Regardless. I don't care about the prize. I prefer plushies or hats. Something I can hug or something I can use. Action figures sit uselessly on my desk and take up space.

Back