• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

More AC:NL news in the coming weeks!

Five days is not that long a wait.

That's easy for you to say. How about you try it... :rolleyes:

(Sorry if that comes off as rude, I'm just miffed that some people who don't actually have to do the waiting complain that other people are upset about it. :p )

(Sorry if that comes off as rude, I'm just miffed that some people who don't actually have to do the waiting complain that other people are upset about it. :p )
5 days is easy compared to 2 years and a half.

Personally I think 5 days longer would be torture. I find the closer I get to something the longer it takes. I find my last hour of work to seem longer than the first 7 hours. That's just me. Though in my post where I say about "they suffer so they deserve a toy" I was joking.

I'm curious to see if NoA's New Leaf website will be similar to the layout of Japan's. The website division must be making it extremely detailed if it's taking this long to fully launch. :)

I'll probably be shying away from future news about the game. While I'm as hyped as ever, I want some things left to be discovered for me, haha.

It's literally just 5 days. Patience is a virtue. I would understand it if it was a month, but it's not even a week. You'll probably only be waiting to get it 2 or 3 days longer than I will.

I'll likely end up with 2 figurine sets anyway and sell one on when I get it.
Though I disagree with the 5 days being a good reason for EU/Aus getting the figurines seeing as we all are waiting 8 months after Japan. But what I do think excuses us getting them is the complete lack of plush toys and everything else never released in Europe. I went to America end of last year for 3 months and found found a couple figurines and Plush Margie, Rosie, Nook and the Playable character that I've never seen anything like in England (and I have looked.)

EDIT: Though I have no idea why you don't have an official site yet. But you do also get the 3D trailer on the e-shop.

I'm trying to lay off of watching videos and looking at information until then but if something big comes out im sure I would pay attention! the time is seemingly going faster for me now bc I am so busy with my last few weeks of college and after my last exam there will be only one month left so I think it is looking up :)

Back