• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

More closet space but why no pattern space?

TxAnt

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4523-0452-6817
October Birthstone (Opal)
Just something I don't think Nintendo thought out very well. Now that we can use QR codes, we need as much pattern space as they've given us for closet space. One path can take every spot available. I just wonder how other people are dealing with this?

Extra characters, and plus if I use a QR code/my own pattern for clothing, I only need one space for that and can store, I think it's 72, right? at Ables and just swap out whenever. :D

I'm not sure I understand. So for example I have a left corner path pattern and I turn it into a shirt, I can save the shirt (thus the pattern)? And then later I can access it for a path again?

Plus I keep seeing people say that if you remove the pattern from the usual holding spot, it replaces what you have already done. So if I put down a path and then replace the pattern with a shirt pattern, won't my path look like a bunch of shirts on the ground?

Last edited:
Back