• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

More Lookyhooky drawings

I think the wise course of action, like Gallows would say, is to stop replying to the threads lookyhooky makes. Honestly, I don't understand half of the things she posts. ._. They're gibberish mixed, no, slurred, with cursing in attempt to make herself seem "cooler" or "more hardcore". I'm still convinced "she"'s a troll. But that's just me.

I think the wise course of action, like Gallows would say, is to stop replying to the threads lookyhooky makes. Honestly, I don't understand half of the things she posts. ._. They're gibberish mixed, no, slurred, with cursing in attempt to make herself seem "cooler" or "more hardcore". I'm still convinced "she"'s a troll. But that's just me.

Hmmm.....ok....I guess your right..!

I swear cuz I want to!!!!!! Not to be "cooler" or "more hardcore", you don't even know my inner strenth. I beat 2 8th grders in tog of war by MYSELF.

I was just thinking that. "She" is a bit strange.

She didn't. Kip did. She didn't even credit it, even though Zr388 lectured her about it. (< that part sounds rude but its not suppose to be)

I aim to be of assistance.

Nah in all seriousness, I get what you mean. It just ticks me off when people don't credit or even remotely act like they're using proper procedure when it comes to another artists work.

I aim to be of assistance.

Nah in all seriousness, I get what you mean. It just ticks me off when people don't credit or even remotely act like they're using proper procedure when it comes to another artists work.

I agree 100%. Not giving credit where credit is due is very wrong in my opinion.

I don't mind Lookyhooky, you guys just treat him/her like ****, whether he/she is a teen, or actually a kid, he/she is interesting. Never had this interest in TBT in a while.

I don't mind Lookyhooky, you guys just treat him/her like ****, whether he/she is a teen, or actually a kid, he/she is interesting. Never had this interest in TBT in a while.

I was thinking more of a troll....not to be rude....

I have finally seen someone that shares this opinion with me. Thank you BB. It's a forum plague. Children have been blinded by their social status so much that they have resorted to the lowest of all wit. No, not sarcasm. Cursing. A stupid way to become popular is by cursing. "LOL guys! I just f***ing bought a block of cheese!" - Nobody cares! It's not funny unless Justin does it. Are we agreed?

Now I'm happy with my rant, so let's post a gif.
tumblr_lihtef0xfF1qak2l4.gif

I have finally seen someone that shares this opinion with me. Thank you BB. It's a forum plague. Children have been blinded by their social status so much that they have resorted to the lowest of all wit. No, not sarcasm. Cursing. A stupid way to become popular is by cursing. "LOL guys! I just f***ing bought a block of cheese!" - Nobody cares! It's not funny unless Justin does it. Are we agreed?

Aha, loving the picture :blush: Hmm...Agreed!..

Me on agree. I swear if i'm angry or exited. Plus, I think adding the F word to when you buy cheese is pretty stupid. The F word is meant to be the not so nice way to say stupid. And to the social status, do you know that kids my age have to have a bunch of phones or else you get "chosen" by the school bully? Yup. That's me. Don't have a cellphone, gets picked on by Anthony. (Yes Anthony IS "his" real name!).

image.jpg
How bout'we just forget and move on to drawing? Drew it using a drawing tool I found online.

Me on agree. I swear if i'm angry or exited. Plus, I think adding the F word to when you buy cheese is pretty stupid. The F word is meant to be the not so nice way to say stupid. And to the social status, do you know that kids my age have to have a bunch of phones or else you get "chosen" by the school bully? Yup. That's me. Don't have a cellphone, gets picked on by Anthony. (Yes Anthony IS "his" real name!).

View attachment 2557
How bout'we just forget and move on to drawing? Drew it using a drawing tool I found online.

How can you agree with something that contradicts your very persona?
You have frustrated Picard with your ignorance...

facepalm-gif-31.gif

GUYZ

I HAVE AN IDEA

LETS JUST STOP POSTING ALREADY.

THANKS
YOURS SINCERELY,
Jason.

I post because I for one am genuinely interested in seeing the art of lookyhooky.

Back