• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

More Lookyhooky drawings

They are really good! I can't even draw that well. Do you draw on the computer or on paper?

Thanks. I use paper most of the time but find it difficult to upload them to a computer without uploading all of the pictures on my camera.

This creator on Hatena called BlazeFire, Kuma and Nickelodeon.:) CHEESE.jpg

Haha a little wolf with the word "cheese" imprinted.:)

political wolf.jpg

Well i think the SOPA bill lost but I still want to express my emotions even if the SOPA thing is a no.

Last edited:
This creator on Hatena called BlazeFire, Kuma and Nickelodeon.

I'm your inspiration? Wow. Really... I feel honoured. :) I get my inspiration from CiLundi from Deviantart & Hatena, my oldest sister and my friend who is a friend of my oldest sister.

Thanks kuma.:) Well it was the second one meant to be a griffen, not the first one.

http://ugomemo.hatena.ne.jp/5F3702F0513DE61D@DSi/movie/3DE61D_0C6D28A5D0CF2_000

Click the link I made a [fail] speedpaint of my new character on Hatena "Hitler" (based on the person, and don't get me wrong I hate Hitler it's just that I read this book that made me interested in him)

UPDATE

Been a while since I uploaded...
Sunflower.jpg

Wolf.jpg

Sorry the wolf drawing is crumpled up I had it for a few months. :\

Last edited:
Back