• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

More Lookyhooky drawings

I drew a horse once... It was a darn good horse too. That was back in second grade. Spent two weeks on that horse. These are kind of on par with my sic or seven year old drawings. It looks like lookyhooky is just starting drawing. Albeit, they may be bad drawings with no qualities that makes them remotely close to art. However, she's a kid. Typical kids don't usually have spectacular drawing abilities.

Last edited:
Nice icon LH. :) I suddenly feel lonely, and sad. :/

Aww... That's so nice of you to care about me! *blush*
Sorry I know this is spam but can you look at my art thread and give me feedback? I would appreciate that alot!

Last edited:
Sure! 3DE61D_0C54CDEDA8E09_000_m.gif

3DE61D_0C4CD395413EF_002_m.gif

I drew these on the dsi so please dont make fun of them.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/InfinityAgain/the-kongregadget?avatar=622433 <-this i did on laptop

Untitled.jpg Wow this drawing is creepy he's tapping on your window with blood poured all over him.

Last edited:
I've seen scarier blood filled drawings.
Still, once again, great work! :)

Good god this upsets me so much.

Well lookyhooky is only a young kid, so she probably hasn't heard of him. Remember World War 2 ended like nearly 68 years ago. Not many kids know about Hitler and World War 2 these days. If I didn't watch Diary of Anne Frank two years ago, I wouldn't be even interested in the Holocaust.

Wait...
Are we getting a bit off thread here?

Well lookyhooky is only a young kid, so she probably hasn't heard of him. Remember World War 2 ended like nearly 68 years ago. Not many kids know about Hitler and World War 2 these days. If I didn't watch Diary of Anne Frank two years ago, I wouldn't be even interested in the Holocaust.

Wait...

Yeah, sorry. Even though she doesn't know who he is, she should have at least heard of him though. It just frustrated me, hopefully she learn it in school as she gets older. The Holocaust needs to be remembered.

Back on topic, great drawings, looky, even though blood makes me nauseous.

Last edited:

Wait...

Even though WWII ended decades ago middle school kids STILL learn about him. Now with the internet and so many movies about him it's pretty pathetic that someones never heard of him regardless if the person knows what he did or not.

Back