Most favorite bunny villager 🐰

My favourite bunny is Sasha he is so cute.... look at his big cute eyes...
1722681832265.png

The hardest question in the world for me to answer xp

For me, it’s a tie between Cole and Bunnie.
Shoutout to Chrissy, Francine, Coco, Tiffany, Toby, Gaston and Mira.

Incredibly hard decision but I pick Gaston. I also gotta mention Coco, Ruby and Dotty. I wanted to add Claude too but then the list would just keep going.

My favorite of the Rabbit villagers is Tiffany. One of my New Leaf towns is based on a circus with some magic incorporated, and Tiffany is the assistant of mayor Trixie, the ringmistress' of the circus. I chose her because of the magic trick of pulling a rabbit out of a hat and I thought her design fit the role well. I've always liked her design, she's a Snooty which is my favorite of the female villager personalities, and I have the most attachment to her compared to all of the rest of the Rabbit villagers.

There are plenty of great Rabbit villagers though. Other favorites include Claude, Coco (second favorite), Mira (probably third favorite), O'Hare, Ruby and Sasha. I like a few others as well, but the ones I just listed are like a level above the others.

My favourite is Bunnie! She was in my childhood city folk town and I was so sad when she left. I also really like Chrissy, and I think Sasha is adorable. I just like the rabbit villagers in general

I love most of the bunnies, but my top two favorites are Gaston and Claude :D. Gaston was one that I didn’t like initially but grew attached to over time in NL 🙂

Mine's definitely Ruby!! A permanent resident of my NL town
But I also really like Hopkins, Dotty and Doc :>

Back