Most frustrating thing that's ever happened to you in AC

Had a great game (DS), had perfect town, but my sister borrows it, looses is it, and a year later I go on it and it is weeded like madness! So I started again T-T

finally getting peacock butterfly and has to let it go because i had pckets full and flowers everywhere

Fishing for 2 hours to try to find my neighbor's house key. Gave up then reset the wii (not the game) to find him inside his house. I was pissed.

Once on ACCF, Knox wanted to play hide and seek so I said yes.
Next thing I know, I'm at town hall and I see a Giant Petaltail go right over my head. =D
Then Everyone gets to their hiding places and its gone. :mad:

Also, just last night, I had a scorpion chase me over a path and then it disappeared over the path.
BTW, I haven't EVER caught a scorpion or a tarantula. And I have seen about 10 of them. :mad:

Smugleaf said:
I almost completed my goal of having every Gyroid, then a hacker messed up my game and my town got deleted... that's the reason I quit playing :[
Thanks for the post.
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum. :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways: :gyroidsideways:

Its not so much in the game but

i showed my best friend to animal crossing and then a month later he said he knew more about it that i did

just because he covered his town in flowers

I caught a Coelacanth (I LOOKED FOR IT FOR 4 DAYS STRAIGHT!) and then my power went out I was so mad!

Spending three hours catching fish and bugs, getting rare ones then losing them because the cat knocks the wii over and makes it have a mega hissy fit >_<

Going on a ridiculously long mission to give somebody some rare item and getting wallpaper, clothing and/or carpet that was either ugly or I already had it in return.

>:[

Memory card corruption.

I lost my very first town with that. T_T (and it literally made me cry. lol)

Envy said:
Memory card corruption.

I lost my very first town with that. T_T (and it literally made me cry. lol)
This

And Dc'ing at a friend's town without saving after I caught a Coelacanth.

Back