• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Most frustrating thing that's ever happened to you in AC

I was at my friends town and it was night and i catched loads and loads of rare bugs until my friend resseted the game and i had to go back to my town :(

we were having a good party at flipcools when this jerk reset so i lost about half my fish collection seriosly i caught a lot

This one time I caught 3 coleacanth.Then When I was talking to copper to go home to put one in the museum my friend reset. AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

playing the fist AC and then losing the game, it literary vanished wihtin the first 3 weeks that i got it i don't have the case or anything...
but when wild world came out i finally got a second chance to live the AC life

Another thing that frustrates me is when people come over just to take my hybrids. Crossbreeding hybrids is one of my favorite things about AC and I hate people who take it for granted. "Oh look, he has so many hybrids. Might as well take some and he'll never notice! :veryhappy: " Umm... no. I do notice when hybrids are missing. This is why I rarely open my gates.

When i had left wifi (i have wii speak) on and turned the tv off not the wii , i was having a conversation with my friend about a boy she likes and then i turned my tv back on because i heard somebody aughing then i looked ,ran around my town and ALL of my trees were gone i was really mad but one of my good friends (when they were around) came and helped me re plant my poor town :D

Ehingen Guy said:
Another thing that frustrates me is when people come over just to take my hybrids. Crossbreeding hybrids is one of my favorite things about AC and I hate people who take it for granted. "Oh look, he has so many hybrids. Might as well take some and he'll never notice! :veryhappy: " Umm... no. I do notice when hybrids are missing. This is why I rarely open my gates.
Agreed. I need to keep an eye on everyone who comes to visit my town. I still have troubles making hybrids so I'm very cautious about them.

I'd just got a perfect town on my DS and then my brother goes and deletes my town...all that time spent on getting everything right...gone.

Neighbours keep giving me carpets and rugs a little later in the game!

Back