• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

MOVED HHN SHARING (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new 7-11 Quick Stop Shop! 0791-7732-303

If anyone wanted to see the 7-11 DLC I got from my amiibo card I used some of it in here.
A few items didn't suit the theme I was going for so I didn't use them all.
Er4akbX.jpg

That Jungle Concert Hall looks awesome! Great job ^^ I'm going to go visit it now. And Kitchenwisk I'm in love with your creations! I'll be visiting yours too!

Thanks! :] That shop looks great! I'm a little jealous you got the 7-11 items! I'll visit it once I'm finished with what I'm working on right now. :).

How you make houses perfectly, which I struggle to do.

I just visited Erik's cabin and you do a pretty dang good job yourself, y'know! There will always be amazing things that others are capable of doing (KitchenWhisk's stuff blows me away, and they've been recognised by at least one Japanese heavy hitter [someone who has the max possible cumulative scores in all 4 categories for their designs]), but don't let that deter you from the amazing work you're capable of doing yourself. You design some great stuff, which is evident in all the little details included in your rooms. You put a lot of thought into your designs and it shows.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I finished Rosie's house the other day. :) I'm really proud of it.

I just visited and it's a really cool concept, very well executed! It works very well. When I walked in, Roscoe and Sterling were warming themselves by the fire, which was a neat thing to encounter upon arriving--it seemed fitting. And then, of course, the two of them were having a maraca party around the stereo in the back room. Back out front, Rosie and the two suspects mentioned above were all attending to the flag, while Kurt was rocking out at the archery range (also very cool! Loved your concept of using the scarecrows as target dummies). Nicely done!

I just visited Erik's cabin and you do a pretty dang good job yourself, y'know! There will always be amazing things that others are capable of doing (KitchenWhisk's stuff blows me away, and they've been recognised by at least one Japanese heavy hitter [someone who has the max possible cumulative scores in all 4 categories for their designs]), but don't let that deter you from the amazing work you're capable of doing yourself. You design some great stuff, which is evident in all the little details included in your rooms. You put a lot of thought into your designs and it shows.
I know. But the REAL problem is. I have no idea how the houses are supposed to look like. My ultimate dreamy is Eugene, and he want's a house for EVERYONE in town to mention by his own name. I'm like: "What the heck kind of house? Something like a talk show?" But that's probably not what he wants, I dunno what he wants. And no, I can't get inspiration from other people's popular creations on HHD, i'll get jealous very easily. I need an HHD sensai.

Here is my concert hall, which I made into a rock concert, I really like how it came out! I just wish there was more performers. Maybe if I used amiibo cards. Oh well.

I would love feedback :D

0808-7735-325

Great concert!! Loved all the outfits on the various performers and that you changed up the guitars and drum head. I'm still trying to figure this out, but it seems as though animals will perform songs you stick up on the walls as albums, so you could control their repertoire by putting some stuff up on the wall if you like. With KK Metal, which they were performing while I was there, I'm a big fan of the piano (rather than keyboard), as it makes me think of Faith No More's Epic, which finishes up with piano at about the 4-minute mark (though this is just my personal taste. I mean, KK Metal is obviously best when accompanied with bagpipes.).

You did an excellent job on this!

Thank you! :D I actually was starting to think about redoing it again since I just realized I could've made a cafe or restaurant into the medieval tavern that I've been wanting ><, which I'm now in the process of making. Honestly, I'm stumped on other ideas to use as sets and I wanted to make her studio a little unique. I originally was going to make it into a Marvel set, but then I remembered that there are quite a few villagers that ask for a superhero themed house and I honestly didn't think it suited Rosie.

I'm still trying to figure this out, but it seems as though animals will perform songs you stick up on the walls as albums, so you could control their repertoire by putting some stuff up on the wall if you like.

That's interesting.
I'm sick of walking into my operahouse and having to listen to the cacophony that is KK Jongara performed on organ.

I cannot wait to hear my villagers perform the underrated classic that is "To the Edge," but I haven't completed the second wave of facilities yet. Anyway, carry on.

Great concert!! Loved all the outfits on the various performers and that you changed up the guitars and drum head. I'm still trying to figure this out, but it seems as though animals will perform songs you stick up on the walls as albums, so you could control their repertoire by putting some stuff up on the wall if you like. With KK Metal, which they were performing while I was there, I'm a big fan of the piano (rather than keyboard), as it makes me think of Faith No More's Epic, which finishes up with piano at about the 4-minute mark (though this is just my personal taste. I mean, KK Metal is obviously best when accompanied with bagpipes.).

Wow, thanks! I will def try that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I put 6 albums on the wall and my music hall performers rotated through those. Dunno if that's a fluke or if it's an actual thing.

recently i made my record player run on shuffle in the concert hall and they just perform random music it seems.

Last edited:
That looks really cool and unique!

Thanks! :)

Here's some more I done:

Astrid:
TheRockstar Jr's: 0106-7731-345

Erik:
Mountainside era: 0005-7731-373

I did my best on them both, enjoy.

Wow! I love what you did with his house! Exterior and interior both look great! :) You should give yourself more credit. It's a lot more creative than what I did. Since Erik's no longer in my town; for now, I just have his house exactly how it originally was when he moved in to my town. And Erik and his visitors all look adorable (Curt looks funny in it with that sour look on his face) in their little winter hats ^_^.

My new 7-11 Quick Stop Shop! 0791-7732-303

If anyone wanted to see the 7-11 DLC I got from my amiibo card I used some of it in here.
A few items didn't suit the theme I was going for so I didn't use them all.
Er4akbX.jpg

That Jungle Concert Hall looks awesome! Great job ^^ I'm going to go visit it now. And Kitchenwisk I'm in love with your creations! I'll be visiting yours too!

I just checked out your store and I like it a lot :). I wish all stores were as clean as your store is (I'm a merchandiser and the stores I go in are so filthy ><; then again, I have OCD and notice it more than people without it probably would lol) :]. I like how you managed to fit a lot of furniture and aisles in it without making it overly crowded. Great selection of furniture you used in addition to the 7-11 pieces and I liked how you arranged it. Molly was a little rude when I visited, hogging the aisle area between the buffet server and where the flowers were :p

Here's "Herald's Rest," my tavern that I based on my tavern museum exhibit in ACNL (which is based on the tavern at Skyhold in Dragon Age: Inquisition); custom designs are all mine that I made in ACNL.

daythreehundredfortynine0.JPG

daythreehundredfortynine00.JPG

daythreehundredfortynine01.JPG
I finally could give Pudge the sailor's hat that I've been wanting to try on him. ^_^

daythreehundredfortynine03.JPG

Last edited:
I finished Rosie's house the other day. :) I'm really proud of it.

Loved her home! It was really unique and very creative. You're inspiring me to make a tavern now!

Erik:
Mountainside era: 0005-7731-373

erik's cabin looked so welcoming! everyone was being so cute inside. Loved your layout for the place

Fuchsia's sketchy back-alley bar: 0901-7784-400
View attachment 152770

Henry's Hogwarts Express: 0894-7782-389
View attachment 152771

Fuchsia's exterior completely amazed me. That was awesome. And everyone inside was having a blast playing the games lol
Henry's Harry Potter train was so well done! Loved the 9&3/4 design and the students pets.

I just redid my music hall. It's nothing flashy because I made it medieval/jungle themed; but I still hope it's good. :)

View attachment 152784
Punchy performing Go K.K. Rider, one of my favorite K.K. Slider songs; with Moe on Harpsichord, Cole on trumpet, and Benjamin on snare drum.

I love KK rider too! lol and I loved the design. I havn't made a jungle room yet but this turned out so cool I'm hoping one will pop up ^^ Great job

I'm still trying to figure this out, but it seems as though animals will perform songs you stick up on the walls as albums, so you could control their repertoire by putting some stuff up on the wall if you like.

I didn't know this! I was wondering how to control the set list. I might have to edit mine lol

Last edited:
Fuchsia's sketchy back-alley bar: 0901-7784-400
View attachment 152770

Henry's Hogwarts Express: 0894-7782-389
View attachment 152771

Cage Diving with Rory: 0204-7781-458
View attachment 152772

Cherry's Runway: 0494-7769-498
View attachment 152773

Maple's beary plaid house: 0898-7771-366
View attachment 152774

Frobert's house: It took me awhile to figure out that I had to pick up my character and drop them over the wall to get to the train station. /face palm. Very clever :p.

Cherry's house: I never thought about using the display cases outside of the house; it's very creative and looks cool! :] Fantastic job on both the interior and exterior.

Fuchsia: Very creative placement and use of furniture :). I also like the QR design you used over the medicine chest; it took me awhile to realize that that was a pattern on the wall, not some items. lol.

Rory: Very interesting to visit! :] It was the first time that I saw a villager swimming in their own house lol. Again, I never would have thought of trying to use the shark tanks or jail bars the way you did. Exterior was just as creative :]

Maple: Very cute! :)

Wow, thanks for the ratings! I think my enthusiasm (Is that the word?) for designing homes has raised a little. I'll try my best this time.

Have you seen Bunnie's birthday house yet? I did good on that one too.

0097-7754-419

Visited a bunch, and will continue tomorrow- man, everyone's getting really good.
Thanks! :)
Here's "Herald's Rest," my tavern that I based on my tavern museum exhibit in ACNL (which is based on the tavern at Skyhold in Dragon Age: Inquisition); custom designs are all mine that I made in ACNL.

View attachment 152794

View attachment 152795

View attachment 152796
I finally could give Pudge the sailor's hat that I've been wanting to try on him. ^_^

View attachment 152797
AAAAAA! Next time someone asks me for a boring cafe I know what they're getting instead. Rad idea, A+!

A few more I made:

Concert Hall 0495-7739-328
Genji: 0507-7701-366
Bunnie: 0904-7731-323
Gala: 0895-7734-369
Tabby: 0204-7739-359
Tammy: 0591-7732-339
Tom Nook: 0100-7701-491 (Changed)
Hospital 0103-7784-320 (Changed)

Last edited:
Since my last post I've added these to HHN. I'm very pleased with Jeremiah's! Even though it's simple, I think it all came together very well. Also, I've decided that I might start incorporating more QR codes so hopefully I'll be able to figure out some more intricate yard designs, because I feel like all mine look the same.

Villagers said:
Jambette:
0005-7734-430

Jeremiah:
0402-7731-430

Gabi:
0404-7732-399

Biskit:
0990-7734-406

Alice:
0105-7782-327

Nan:
0794-7785-307

Molly:
0201-7789-462

Molly's is also one I really liked doing. I haven't done the office facility yet, but when I do I think I will use Molly's publishing house as a reference.

Couple more, and then I think I'm caught up:

Jacques's Industrial Metal Club: 0608-7739-487
tumblr_nw8kvhmfIW1uhp3hno1_400.jpg

Biff's Alien Abduction: 0691-7731-479
tumblr_nwbqfbyCc51uhp3hno1_400.jpg

Mint's Boardwalk Ice Cream Parlor: 0297-7731-375
tumblr_nw8l0rSCtX1uhp3hno1_400.jpg

Nate's Backyard Cardboard Fort: 0795-7735-373
tumblr_nwa1j2CMa51uhp3hno1_400.jpg

Here's Chrissy's Polka-dot Party, with a fruit juice bar down the basement.

0804-7734-344

Here's my shop
0706-7709-343

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back