• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

MOVED HHN SHARING (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my latest creations:

The first one was inspired by Voluptua Sneezelips's Ports of Call; it reminded me how much in love I am with world history and culture. :)

Facility: Department Store
Design Name: Trade Center
Design #:0003-7701-371

Note: The antique shop represents some of the immense culture, knowledge, and contribution to the world that Iran/Persian [culture] has made, though some of the items were included just to fit the antique theme. I'm stating this so no one takes it the opposite and assume that I'm saying they're backwards; that's the last thing that I'd want to ever think of any culture or society.

I designed the flag or at least tried; I left out the script because I didn't have enough room (plus, I can't write [or read] in Arabic [same goes with Farsi].

daythreehundredsixtythree00.JPG
I used Peanut's amiibo card (with the police cap saved to her since I changed her outfit to a police outfit to fit her house theme when I was designing it) to replace one of the employer's with her. Peanut has now officially become America's representative in International Trade; hopefully she'll be more respectful and [culturally/politically] informed than our diplomats have been since 1979.

daythreehundredfiftyfour0.JPG
Antique shop ~ not just Persian [Iranian] goods.

daythreehundredfiftyfour00.JPG
As cruddy as using the designing tool to write text is, I wanted to make some points clear.

Resident: Pudge
Design Name: Jungle Ruins
Design #: 0606-7709-326

daythreehundredsixtytwo02.JPG
The golden table represents a sacrificial altar and the topiary represents a Mayan temple; the caged bird might be Pudge's next sacrifice. :p

daythreehundredsixtytwo00.JPG

daythreehundredsixtytwo0.JPG

I originally was going to use this room for Twiggy; this room is a smaller version of a room in my ACNL house (Selesnya's house; not my mayor's). The money bag replaced the gold nugget, which along with the sail boat and treasure chest ~ represented the of Spanish exploration and conquest of the Mayans.

HNI_0024 (5).JPG

Oops I messed up a little; I did the room by memory, so, some of the items are on the opposite side of where they actually were supposed to be.

Last edited:
Was bored with my office so I made it into a theater:
0592-7701-381

Gladys:
0492-7702-323

I just designed my favorite room ever!!! Please visit Stitches at 0391-7709-401. I am so happy he showed up in my town today!!!!

I just finished Fauna's concert house, and I would appreciate it if anyone visited. The code is 0899-7705-393

I just finished Redd's house; part of the exterior's layout was inspired by KitchenWhisk's Renn Faire. :]

The themes I chose for Redd's house were Redd's Gallery/[insert name of festival here]Festival.

Resident: Redd
Design Name: Redd's Gallery
Design #: 0192-7702-484

I did the best I could do at recreating Redd's logo. The wrapped presents represent the fortune cookies he sold during his summer fireworks shows. The scarecrows are targets like they were outside of Rosie's house; and the bow is for the stand.
daythreehundredseventytwo01.JPG

The left side of the room is set up to the story about Adam and Eve; note the Zodiac Snake and the apples.
daythreehundredseventytwo00.JPG

Redd's basement/private office/bedroom
daythreehundredsixtyeight0.JPG
I think this room could be improved, but I'm satisfied with it for now, until I get better or get a layout idea for the room.

I'd greatly appreciate any feedback on this house (and my other ones) to make it better.

The toy hammer represents a chiseling tool that you use for sculpting

Last edited:
Okay! Another couple that I'm super proud of. First off, Beardo! Which is surprising because I don't really like him as a villager, but he got a beautiful garden house anyway. This time I experimented with using more QR codes outside of the house.

Villagers said:
Beardo:
0898-7722-003

And then I also got around to making my Gracie Office! Inspired by Molly's publishing house :D

Facilities said:
Office!
0199-7709-324

I've actually done more, I added another shop too but I wasn't able to upload it to HHN because the connection died. I'm still not sure how to upload a finished facility to HHN after it's been created without changing it. Can anyone advise?

Flora (surrounded by pink) : 0609-7702-305
Kyle (a house of pipes) : 0402-7702-415
Marshal (a coffee shop) : 0001-7731-326
Felicity (a game show) : 0001-7731-486
Molly (a publishing house) : 0705-7731-376
Diana : 0496-7762-431

Feel free to visit if you'd like, I don't know if they're that good or not but feedback is always welcome and appreciated ^_^

Here's my Indiana Jones impression of Samson's House. Enjoy!

Samson's Quest:
0708-7724-044

I finished remodeling Filly's house just now and it ended up looking nothing like I had originally planned on giving her lol! I originally planned on making her a 24 hour shop like she had requested, but somehow, while making the parking lot, I ended up making it into a Civil War National Park Souvenir Shop. :p (I'm a Civil War buff in addition to being a history enthusiast :)) Fink's exterior to her Filly's house inspired part of my exterior. :]

Resident: Filly
Design Name: [American] Civil War Store
Design #: 0809-7721-963

daythreehundredseventynine0.JPGdaythreehundredseventynine00.JPGdaythreehundredseventynine02.JPG

The weathered American flag design I found through google images, which directed me to here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/282178732878826580/. The rest of the designs ~ the Confederate flag, mini chess set, Union infantry soldier jacket, Confederate infantry soldier jacket, Civil War magazine cover, Harper’s Weekly Newspaper magazine cover, Souvenir store sign ~ I designed.

The back room is based on one of Robert E. Lee’s rooms at the Arlington House in Washington D.C.

The suitcase of money represents reproduction copies of Confederate currency.

Samson's Quest:
0708-7724-044

I haven't watched any (or recall anything about any of them) of the "Indiana Jones" movies, but regardless, I really could tell you put a lot of thought into the design of the house and I personally thought it was very creative and fun to visit! :)

Edit: I'll try to visit more designs that have been posted in this thread later.

Last edited:
Winnie's Horse Stables 0196-7722-904
CRy4Nl9UwAAEkjh.jpg

CRy6JYMVAAADYKQ.jpg

Daisy's Toy Day Party - 0801-7724-073
CR0LjmFUkAASnfO.jpg

CR0L4sGUEAAvirf.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some of my most recent ones that I've uploaded:

Restaurant: 0894-7725-089
qLerRW7.jpg

Kiki's House: 0993-7721-028
lsZK2O4.jpg

Pompom's House: 0894-7729-083
KVa4TNb.jpg

Updated as of now! Do you guys think I should make a separate category for the "special" people like Isabelle, K.K etc.?

Just finished Opal?s house! Really loved designing it :]
0291-7729-932

Music Hall: 0792-7721-972
Office for authors: 0200-7724-988
Marshal: 0598-7722-972
Margie: 0802-7761-415

love the AHS theme! really cool job ^^

very creative i loved how you designed all your own qrs! nicely done ^^

Thanks and also thanks for the inspiration too (sorry for the late response)! I actually wasn't planning on making that many QRs, but I kept thinking of more ideas for the room and when I looked for qr codes online, there weren't any for any of the things I needed. I had no clue how to make the Confederate flag weathered like the person who designed the American flag did, so, I had hoped someone had already made a flag; but no one did, so, I had to make it myself. The sign with the cannon on it though, isn't really good (in my opinion) even though it may look good when you're not designing it and are viewing it from the distance; I actually did the cannon picture from memory and didn't think to look at one of my pictures that I took or google image it.

I really liked Winnie's stable; it's cute and really creative how you made it look like a stable. :] It made me think about the stables I used to go to for horseback riding lessons. :]

Last edited:

Samson's Quest:
0708-7724-044

awesome. reminds me of the movies. great job. love how you made his outfit match his house.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I FINALLY MADE THE HOTEL I'M SO PROUD GUYS PLEASE LOOK PLEASE :D

woah, love the ahs theme. nice way to make the hotel different.

I redid my restaurant and I think I'm finally satisfied with how it looks. :]

Facility: Restaurant
Design Name: Jungle Diner (couldn't think of anything better to call it ><)
Design #: 0809-7725-095

daythreehundredeighty01.JPG

daythreehundredeighty00.JPG

daythreehundredeightyone02.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back