• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

MOVED HHN SHARING (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHEW! So sorry for the long hiatus, October is always really busy for me. But now the list is back up to date! Hurray! I will definitely have to post some more stuff of mine once I get some time!

Felyne's Monster Hunter Home 0806-7775-920
Warning: I've never played Monster Hunter lol. Idk what I was doing I just kind of winged it
CTLx7KDU8AApl7c.jpg

CTLycyTUkAA2zZK.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not amazing at home design, but:
Papi: A loghouse -- 0194 - 7775 - 000
Tammy: A Halloween themed home -- 0008 - 7774 - 035

I'm not amazing at home design, but:
Papi: A loghouse -- 0194 - 7775 - 000
Tammy: A Halloween themed home -- 0008 - 7774 - 035

Welcome to the forums ^^ I'll visit your designs sometime tonight

I made a separate thread for an experiment I'd like to conduct with y'all involving one of my designs earlier titled "Burning Hats", but it seems to be abit overlooked so I'm gonna cross post here in an attempt to garner attention, hope you guys don't mind! http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?333419-Burning-Hats-A-Happy-Home-Designer-Story-Telling-Experiment

Would really like y'alls opinions on my little experiment, and I'll be sure to check out some of y'all's designs as well!

Have a nice day! ;)

New houses!

Flora's pink house:

0104-7795-972
HNI_0018.JPG

Doc's fun bookroom, with the adult side on the left and the kids side on the right:
HNI_0025.JPG

Cheri's Juice Bar:
HNI_0027.JPG

And Sprinkle's snowball fight with refreshing hot chocolate and a fireplace:
HNI_0031.JPG

Goldie: "A Sweet Retreat" - 0309-7775-918
Erik: "A Cozy Log Cabin" - 0399-7774-068

Those two are the only real presentable ones I have XD.

I just finished an ice cream shop for Mint if anyone is interested in having a look. :blush:

Mint's ice-cream shop: 0090-7769-953.

And here is Julian's mythical / zodiac themed house: 0600-7769-394

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Kitty's sidewalk bistro: 0391-7794-908
tumblr_nxcgoeUETX1uhp3hno3_400.jpg

Nana's scrapbooking shop: 0209-7779-900
tumblr_nxcgvq519F1uhp3hno1_r1_400.jpg

(Mac) The Girl Scout camp I used to work at: 0298-7764-060
tumblr_nxjkk0lkHi1uhp3hno1_400.jpg

Claudia's Prohibition-era speakeasy: 0908-7769-015
Screen Shot 2015-11-09 at 11.36.25 PM.jpg

(I'm not sure why that last one is smaller. I blame tumblr)

Last edited:
I love this game a lot, but I do have a hard time coming up with layouts I like :( I want to be good at making QR designs, I just can't think of what to make. These aren't that good but I think I'm getting better than when i started (I still don't have my house in my town in New Leaf 100%. And that's been since the game came out lol)

Punchy's place for cats ~ 0998-7762-088

Bluebear's super sweet bakery ~ 0705-7762-919

Bunnie's Birthday ~ 0794-7762-905

Annnalisa's Zen Restaurant ~ 0991-7761-935

I've been working on a liveblog of Final Fantasy X HD Remaster on my tumblr, so, I have been neglecting HHD until tonight.

Resident: Saharah
Design Name: I?ll Leave it Up to You
Design #: 0300-7782-986

dayfourhundredfiftyone0.JPG

dayfourhundredfiftyone00.JPG

dayfourhundredfiftyone01.JPG

dayfourhundredfiftyone03.JPG

dayfourhundredfifty00.JPG

The water tile design belongs to Tobi Morieko, which I found posted on her blog here. I found the stone pavement?s code here: http://questnikki.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-309.html. The newspaper design that I used belongs to Fink. The ancient stone tile qr code belongs to Astraena (I found the qr pattern here). The custom design that I used for the bed belongs to meglish and can be found here.

I designed Iran?s flag (without the script), the symbol that?s on the back of Bahamut?s fayth?s shirt aka Creepy Kid, and the crescent moon and star design.

I chose to place tulips outside of Saharah?s house because tulips are originally from Persia and unless I am mistaken, it is the national flower of Iran. Originally, I was going to do something similar to what I did with Twiggy?s house ~ making the exterior house set up like a trading outpost, but I changed my mind and decided to try something different. I was also contemplating making a memorial ~ using the creepy gravestones and placing flowers in front of the graves; outside of her house, but I did some research and most of the sources that I came across say that the placement of flowers on graves is a non-Muslim tradition (if anyone can confirm this, I?d greatly appreciate it, so, I changed my mind about doing this.

I chose to include the palm tree to represent a date tree and I also used a cherry tree because it is one of the fruits that Iran grows (correct me if I?m wrong); I wanted to make Saharah?s house have some sort of Persian/Iranian theme.

Resident: Saharah
Design Name: I’ll Leave it Up to You
Design #: 0300-7782-986

I was just about to toss in a last minute entry for the Battle Between Giants, but got sidetracked when I saw these pictures. I hurried straight over to the HHN instead to visit. The home looked amazing! I love seeing creative use of all the items to make unique themed homes. I especially enjoyed that you posted a description of all the details so that I could fully appreciate all the design elements. For example, I did not know tulips were originally from Persia. Thank you also for the link to the original place the QR codes came from. I am going to snatch a couple myself now.

I enjoyed this home so much that I wanted to add you to my favourites before I left, but I could not seem to find the thing to tap on to do that. After scratching my head for a minute, I left the house and checked my favourites listing and saw that you were already on it. LOL. Somehow, when I was browsing, I previously came upon a home called Modern Cervantes. The titled intrigued me, so I dropped by for a visit. As soon as I saw the yard with the plate armor, rocking horse and windmills, I smiled. It was such a witty use of items. I was eager to see the inside. and was so taken with it. Every last item was perfect. The cleverness of the whole design really tickled me. After my visit, I wished I could somehow contact the player and let them know how much I had enjoyed the home. I did see your username here on a post the other day and wondered, given the association, if it could possibly be your design. I am glad you posted again here so that this was confirmed for me and I am now able to tell you how much I liked the home.

Of course, I visited and enjoyed many of your other designs. The Civil War Museum also stands out in my mind as another home that had me marveling over the use of each element to create the theme.

I have a real life friend who live a fair distance away from me. We both play a lot of AC and HHD. I actually texted her one of your design #'s so that she could visit and enjoy your designs, too. She thoroughly enjoyed them as much as I did.

I see now that you have put up many more designs since I was last there. I look forward to finding some time in the next day or so (after my battle entry is done) and sitting down with a cup of tea and browsing more of your homes.

Last edited:
Here are some of my codes for homes and buildings with low or no scores :D
November's Challenge- 0602-7749-068
Monique's stained glass home- 0890-7782-954
Butch's dog park- 0794-7744-021
My school- 0291-7742-946
Clay's haunted house- 0399-7749-016
Lily's zen space- 0204-7745-909
My department store- 0305-7742-983
Fuchsia's hangout- 0505-7749-943
My office- 0195-7724-044
My garden centre- 0695-7724-944
My Asian restaurant- 0692-7724-034
Papi's wooden home- 0402-7735-467
Annalisa's zen restaurant- 0104-7799-356
Molly's publishing house- 0197-7791-318
Caroline's ranch house- 0797-7795-418
My general store- 0894-7744-384
My hospital- 0899-7742-478
Chrissy's dotty room- 0897-7752-414
Concert Hall- 0299-7789-090

Last edited:
I was just about to toss in a last minute entry for the Battle Between Giants, but got sidetracked when I saw these pictures. I hurried straight over to the HHN instead to visit. The home looked amazing! I love seeing creative use of all the items to make unique themed homes. I especially enjoyed that you posted a description of all the details so that I could fully appreciate all the design elements. For example, I did not know tulips were originally from Persia. Thank you also for the link to the original place the QR codes came from. I am going to snatch a couple myself now.

I enjoyed this home so much that I wanted to add you to my favourites before I left, but I could not seem to find the thing to tap on to do that. After scratching my head for a minute, I left the house and checked my favourites listing and saw that you were already on it. LOL. Somehow, when I was browsing, I previously came upon a home called Modern Cervantes. The titled intrigued me, so I dropped by for a visit. As soon as I saw the yard with the plate, armor, rocking horse and windmills, I smiled. It was such a witty use of items. I was eager to see the inside. I was so taken with the inside. Every last item was perfect. The cleverness of the whole design really tickled me. After my visit, I wishes I could somehow contact the player and let them know how much I had enjoyed the home. I did see your username here on a post the other day and wondered, given the association, if it could possibly be your design. I am glad you posted again here so that this was confirmed for me and I am now able to tell you how much I liked the home.

Of course, I visited and enjoyed many of your other designs. The Civil War Museum also stands out in my mind as another home that had me marveling over the use of each element to create the theme.

I have a real life friend who live a fair distance away from me. We both play a lot of AC and HHS. I actually texted her one of your design #'s so that she could visit and enjoy your designs, too. She thoroughly enjoyed them as much as I did.

I see now that you have put up many more designs since I was last there. I look forward to finding some time in the next day or so (after my battle entry is done) and sitting down with a cup of tea and browsing more of your homes.

Aw. Thank you so much for taking the time to take a look at them and for sharing your thoughts (and for telling your friend about some of them); I really appreciated everything you just said. ^_^ Up until the last two weeks, I had been playing HHD almost non-stop (even when I go to bed, I play it :p); I think I might have either played a bit too much of it or now have run into a little "designer's-block." I've been working on this house since I got Saharah's card and haven't been happy with it until now; it makes me really happy that you enjoyed visiting/viewing this design as well as a few other ones. I was actually starting to wonder if I should keep posting my designs (and keep the ones I have already on it) on HHN or maybe only post them here and on my tumblr or just stop altogether, but that was just my inner self having doubts. I just need to remind myself sometimes to keep having fun as I have been doing and continue posting away and consider any feedback that I get to improve any designs that I become unhappy with. I've been contemplating adding more to the outside of "Modern Cervantes's" house (maybe looking for a path pattern ~ though my pattern slots are full x_x ~ or using one that I already have) but, I'm a bit hesitant about making changes since the focal point is the windmills and the knight with his horse (I'm glad you caught on to the humor and guessed the association with my username :D); I wasn't sure if adding more would just distract visitors from the focal point. Also, I'm hesitant because it erases the ratings, even though ratings aren't everything (they're just hard to come by).

Your words helped ease some of these silly worries and gave me more reasons to keep designing until I'm sick of the game. :p Thank you again. :]

Tonight I'll try to make some time to visit more people's designs in this thread and the screenshot thread and comment on them (even though I'm terrible at describing what I liked ><). I have to say that most of the best designs that I've seen have been designs that have been posted on these forums. ^_^

Here is the design I created for the challenge, "A battle between giants". If you like it, give it some votes. -Thanks! :)
The theme is Red vs. Blue at an Internet Caf?. Resetti is the referee! ^_^
0104-7782-010
HNI_0015.JPG

Last edited:
I just did an update on Pudge’s house; I also realized a few hours ago I made a mistake in my original post, labeling it as Mayan when in fact, it should be Incan, thus, my design underwent a name change as well. The basement did not change at all, so, I’m just using an old screenshot for that room.

Resident: Pudge
Design Name: Incan Ruins
Design #: 0892-7781-912

dayfourhundredfiftytwo0.JPG

dayfourhundredfiftytwo00.JPG

dayfourhundredfiftytwo03.JPG

daythreehundredsixtytwo0.JPG

The piece of meat represents llama meat, the Dala Horse represents a llama figurine (that would be gold since the Incans sacrificed golden llama figurines), the topiary represents the pyramids that they built.

Please note: I am not promoting or condoning sacrifice or murder or anything; I simply wanted to design a house by basing it on some pieces of history/culture.

There’s no reason that Pudge is in a sailor’s cap and outfit; I just think he’s so adorable wearing both pieces of clothing ^_^.

The money bag in the last room is replacing the gold ore that I used in this room in ACNL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back