• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Multilingual Cycling :: English ││ Français ││ Deutsch ││ Nederlands

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wendy is adopted
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
15hkas6.jpg

What would happen if you get your wanted villager from someone else, or a villager moves in through streetpass and takes up your last spot in the town.

Do you just remove the reservation?

What would happen if you get your wanted villager from someone else, or a villager moves in through streetpass and takes up your last spot in the town.

Do you just remove the reservation?

This is no problem at all! Although I would appreciate it if you notify so I'm not holding a villager for you while you already have this one. And yes, I will just delete the reservation in that case.
This is also actually the reason I don't want you to transfer anything before trade.

I'm glad you guys ask questions so I know which information to still add, thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to reserve Whitney! ^.^

I would like to ask you to fill in the form linked to in post 3 to make a reservation for Whitney if you're still looking for her. Just so I can have a good overview to avoid any mistakes.

Last edited:
What villagers do you have? I see that information nowhere :S

This cycling thread is based on reservations only and therefore I don't feel the need to update which villagers I've in my town constantly. Making a reservation is free and I basicly just cycle until I get a villager in boxes that is reserved. I hope I made it understandable.

seems like you'd end up with alot of people moving on to buying them elsewhere at that rate then.... most people aren't patient at all when it comes to villager trading XD

seems like you'd end up with alot of people moving on to buying them elsewhere at that rate then.... most people aren't patient at all when it comes to villager trading XD

That's okay for me. I like to take it easy and if people don't have the time for this than they are free to move to an other thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

CHIEF IS ADOPTED

Last edited:
Tysm for doing this. I've missed one of my faves no less than six times due to my terrible timezone with auctions.

Bump~ <3

Back