• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Multilingual Cycling :: English ││ Français ││ Deutsch ││ Nederlands

In my opinion your thread is too complicated, though I understood everything. I just believe others won't take the time to read all your rules. I feel like it also affects your cycling thread, but it's just my opinion.

In my opinion your thread is too complicated, though I understood everything. I just believe others won't take the time to read all your rules. I feel like it also affects your cycling thread, but it's just my opinion.

Agreed! I didn't actually understand anything.

That's okay. I'm not really doing this to get as much reservations as possible or anything, in fact, I cycle pretty slow so I wouldn't even been able to keep up. I also doubt that people who don't get it will be able to communicate to me in and reasonable way, not trying to insult people or anything, but age just sometimes make things harder.

The people reserved until now, 10-15 in total I believe are very friendly people and I'm able to communicate with them in a good way. About 5 of them deleted their reservation but who I'm to complain about that? It's no problem for me as long as they let me know, I don't expect anyone to just wait until I have their villager in boxes.

Thanks for the feedback though.

Is there a reservation list? I know you cycle slowly, but if there's already a reservation on the villager I want, that could add 4 times the slow wait.

Last edited:
I'd like to be reserved for Beau please

You can fill in the form linked to in my main post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there a reservation list? I know you cycle slowly, but if there's already a reservation on the villager I want, that could add 4 times the slow wait.

I understand you point. I would have no problem with sharing the spreadsheet of reservations however they contain somewhat personal information of people and therefore I'll not put it up for everyone to see for now. I might reconsider in the future. For now if you're still interested you can tell me which villagers you're thinking about and I could tell you if they're already reserved or not.

No need to share personal info, not even who reserved what. Just state which villagers have been reserved

No need to share personal info, not even who reserved what. Just state which villagers have been reserved

Why didn't I think about that?
I was just final checking the thread for tonight, I'll update everything tomorrow and I'll add a list of reserved villagers.

Back