• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Multilingual Cycling :: English ││ Français ││ Deutsch ││ Nederlands

May I reserve Punchy? How much will he cost?
AHH, sorry, I started typing while I was reading!

Last edited:
This is a really interesting cycle thread and I like the way it's done. Solid prices, and everyone has a chance at getting their dreamies. I'm glad I'll have a chance to get some of my dreamies here! Thanks for organizing this for everyone!

May I reserve Punchy? How much will he cost?
AHH, sorry, I started typing while I was reading!

It's okay haha, happens a lot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a really interesting cycle thread and I like the way it's done. Solid prices, and everyone has a chance at getting their dreamies. I'm glad I'll have a chance to get some of my dreamies here! Thanks for organizing this for everyone!

Thank you! I'm glad I can be helpful ;)

Found Phoebe so you can take me off the list for her. I'd reserve a lolly, but i'll prob find one before ya cycle three of them XD

Bump~

Sent in the form to reserve Maple. Since we dont know which you currently have,and it could take some time, will you PM/VM when our villager is in boxes? Or better, when you have them in your town, so we know if we need room in our towns or not?

Thanks! I like how this is organized.

Back