• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horan has claimed Sydney. Tomorrow I will try and do another tent reset but it's the day before my birthday and I have family in town so no guarantees. I will keep you guys posted. Next week I'm getting my wisdom teeth out so I may or may not cycle on Tuesday. Just depends on how tired I am. I'll try and get another move out on Monday for you guys so stick around. Ricky is really the only unpopular one left, so all of you lurking for a certain villager in my town you might get a chance soon!

Well after a few resets my first tent villager is Fang! I am going to recruit him and he will be raffled when he's ready to move. I don't mind you guys posting early for raffles but I may not remember your entry if the animal you are after doesn't leave for a few pages of comments so please save all the raffle entries for when the raffles actually take place. I will post when each villager wants to move and hold raffles when they apply.

Last edited:
Fang has been recruited. I will try and get another move out ping Monday. Tomorrow is my birthday irl so the most I will do tomorrow is place Fang's house.

Once I get Fang set up I will try and get a move out for you guys today. If not depending on how I feel after the surgery tomorrow I will try and cycle a little bit more.

cool thanks for cycling him and giving him away

oh happy 1 day late birthday :)

Last edited:
No problem. :3 And thanks! I will try and get someone to move today for sure. It might be late tonight and depending on who it is will determine how long I hold them.

I usually just post but if you would like to request to be contacted I can start a list for something like that

No that sounds like a it would just waste time. ill just keep checking this thread. But thank you :)

I'd greatly appreciate it if u took my name down and Madge me for raffle start. I work weird hrs and could miss it. Ty if you could

I would advise anyone who hasn't read the first post with the rules on it to do so. I've noticed a lot of people who don't really know how things work, so I will clarify. Raffles happen when I announce them. The first post has which villagers WILL be raffled. There are no current raffles taking place. I've seen a lot of people asking "can you put me in for so-and-so's raffle?" When I haven't announced a raffle. I WILL announce when raffles are taking place. For those who have seen raffles done before I take people in order as they post and add you to the list. When the raffle is over I go to random.org and it decides who wins. I don't mind if you post saying you are looking for someone or want to enter the raffle when it happens, that shows me people are interested, but until I announce that a raffle is going on please refrain from asking me to enter you. It's not so much that I'm some stickler for the rules about that it's just the villager you are asking about could move out this week and be only a couple pages away from your post in which case I would probably remember you, but they could also not move until 10 pages from now in which case I probably won't remember you. I just don't want anyone to think they've entered the raffle when I've really forgot about them and then afterward get upset cause they "entered" but were never put on the list.

Also, I feel the need to reiterate that these villagers are COMPLETELY FREE. The whole reason I made a cycling town was to give away dream villagers without making people pay millions of bells for them. I've done so on my main town and it's frustrating and auctions are often unfair because someone would always immediately buy out. I wanted to avoid that and provide a service to those who want to get their dreamies without having to fork out millions of bells. I will not accept bells of any kind in exchange for any of my villagers. I made a list of items that I want in place of bells IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT. It's optional. The only form in which I will accept bells is if you would like to pay on a PWP project I have that is accepting donations. But this would happen AFTER you win. I won't accept bribes in order to up anyone's stakes in a raffle. That's unfair to the others who have also entered. All of my raffles are completely fair and everyone has an equal shot at winning. As I said I set the number of participants into random.org and it decides who wins. If you guys don't like that system let me know and I can see about doing a contest or a giveaway type thing and come up with some other method of deciding. All in all I just want to be fair with you guys and get you the villagers that you want. I don't mind the people who just post "Lurking for -insert villager name-" Please continue to do so because it lets me know who to look for when I tent reset. All I'm asking is for you all to read the rules on the first page and wait for me to announce a raffle before asking to enter. Trust me. I will make it very obvious that I am raffling someone. I don't mean to get onto anyone in particular who is guilty of this just in general please everyone be mindful. I'm not scolding you just making a PSA. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back