• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Munchi's Quick Cycling Event [MO:Cherry]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, guys starting up hopefully tomorrow barring any complications I will resume my normal TT cycling and try and get you guys a move out. I know everyone is itching for someone so I'll try and get a ping. Thanks for your patience!

Last edited:
So Ricky pinged to move just now. He's on autovoid so if no one wants him I will TT him into the void tomorrow when I start TTing again.

Blaire in my tent today. I'll take her cause she's cute. If anyone is interested in her post below that way I can decide what to do with her.

Edit: I've got her. I will TT her in later today and resume cycling. Hopefully I can get another move out this weekend. With the exception of Nana most everyone in town now is in demand by someone, so keep an eye out for any raffles.

Last edited:
Is this still active?

Yes I've just been cycling more slowly because I had my wisdom teeth out a couple weeks ago and have been a bit busy with other things.

Polling question: How many people are interested in Zell? He has pinged to move and I have him as a regular move out (first come, first serve) but he is pretty popular. If no more than 2 individuals are interested I will let the regular move out stand and whoever posted first for him will get him. Will let this stand until 7PM Central Standard Time this evening. If 3 or more parties are interested I will hold a quick raffle this evening as I would like to get him out and continue cycling.

Last edited:
Interested parties/potential raffle entries:

1. Elijadore
2. ObeseMudkipz

Please continue posting. I will continue to update this post when more people post it's just how I'll be keeping track.

Last edited:
Currently only one interested person for Zell, I remember a few others throughout the thread history but only 2 hours remain before I make my decision.

And time! Since there were only two entries I will let his original position stand. Elijadore will take Zell as they posted first. I will PM you to set up a time for you to come pick up Zell.

Since there were only two entries I didn't raffle. Zell was originally set to just be a regular villager giveaway (first come, first serve) I just thought I would see how many people were interested to see if I should raffle him instead since he was in tier 2. But, Zell has been claimed. I hope you enjoy him, Elijadore and I hope you find him soon, Mudkip! In other news I forgot that I had set my cycling mayor's birthday to July 25th which just so happens to be where I landed with Zell moving out tonight, so I thought I would share this.

HNI_0089.JPG

:3 I know things have been slow the passed couple weeks because I got my wisdom teeth removed and then had family in town and some other things going on, but we've still got a lot of villagers to get through before I go back to school next fall, so I'll work really hard and try and get a move in or move out every day. With Zell leaving I will do another tent reset tomorrow and keep you guys posted. Blaire I picked up out of laziness cause she showed up early and was cute. I'll try harder to get someone more popular tomorrow.

Last edited:
:OOOO julian

- - - Post Merge - - -

and lucky :OOO you have 2 villagers I want XC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back