Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Your Choice of Tradeable Feather Collectible

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Your Choice of Select Feather Collectible

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • None of them

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
Of the ones available, the pinwheel and the rainbow balloon raffles. But I’ll be interested into the animated collectible raffle if I don’t get it this year.

I’m not sure. I’m very risk-adverse, so I’d like to spend as many of my tickets as possible on collectibles rather than raffles. But any leftovers that can’t be spent will be heading into the collectible raffles (not sure which ones)

Not going for any IRL prize raffles because I don’t buy games often, I was already able to get a ghostly kitty pin, and while the Snow Bunny Plush is adorable, I’ve never been as into Snow Bunnies as many others are, so I’d rather it go to a superfan! Now, if it were a Moon Bunny we were talking about… 👀

uhmm. im not sure. i've entered the eshop one. i want the pinwheel to but i think i should enter in events for that one.

I’n pretty torn between rainbow balloon and feather ngl 😭

I alr got an enamel pin so idk if i would be eligible for the raffle but if i didn’t get the pin i wanted i def would’ve went for that

I’m probably going to throw all my leftover tickets into the snow bunny plush raffle. I kinda want to enter the enamel pins raffle too but I’m unsure yet. I’d probably have better odds only entering one, but we’ll see. I doubt I’ll have any leftover throwback tickets to enter any of the throwback raffles, but if I do I’d probably enter the feather collectible one.

Any leftover Tickets I have will probably be going into the Rainbow Balloon raffle (unless I have absolutely anomalous luck and somehow roll a standard and heart-shaped rainbow balloon before the event is over... in which case I'll go for the non-rainbow balloon raffle. or if I just have an odd number of tickets leftover, I'll do a mix), and my leftover Throwback Tickets will go into the Tradeable Feather raffle! There's a ton of feathers I want from this event and I definitely won't be able to afford them all ahaha, so we'll see if luck will be on my side ;w;

No physical prize raffles for me since I was able to snag one of the custom shaker keychains! If I hadn't been able to get the keychain though, I might've planned on putting some leftover tickets into the enamel pin set raffle! They're so sparkly and cute!!
and the rose gold... 💯

This is one of those things that I'll probably put more thought in towards the end and I use the points on all the other stuff first. I haven't even really looked at the shop to see if there's something that interests me yet lol. But I put a lot of points in the raffle for an eshop giftcard for the 2022 event. I actually won it. I can't remember what I spent it on tbh. I think Stardew Valley?

It depends on how many tickets I have left. I think I will try for the rainbow balloon and the feather ones.

I love ghost kitty and snow bunny pins, and meant to try on Monday during work but completely forgot. So I will be dumping many of my tickets into the full enamel pin set.

I'd really like a rainbow balloon so I think I'll put some in there. Then I may put one in the snow bunny just to try and I'm thinking about putting some in for the pin set because I'd love the others but I already got a ghost kitty from the drop. If I do win it tho I'm sure my sister would love the extra so idk.

I'm waiting to see how many leftovers tickets I got at the end of the fair, meanwhile not sure if I'm going only for collectibles or try some physical goods too :unsure:

My main objective in this Fair is trying to get both a Black Feather and a White Feather. If I fall short of achieving that, I'd probably get one one them and throw the rest of my Throwback Tickets into trying the Tradeable Feather raffle for a Hail Mary throw. I also see myself trying both the Rainbow Balloon raffle and also the Non-Rainbow raffle since I really want a rainbow balloon, and I don't know whether RNG will be on my side in my attempts to try to get a Final Boss Balloon or a Glam Balloon so raffles might be necessary for that.

Gonna throw all my remaining tickets into the eshop gift card raffle. There are always new games I want to buy.

I plan to put a few tickets in the pin raffle for sure since I wasn't able to get a pin. If I have leftover throwback tickets I think I will put them in the pinwheel raffle.

Back