Mushroom Results & Saylor’s Spreadsheet

Do the poisoned mushrooms cause other mushrooms to become poisoned if they've already turned?
If you mean if you bought mushrooms, they turned into poison mushrooms after rollover, and then if they will then turn new mushrooms you buy poisonous: then no. On the first rollover I bought 5 mushrooms and they turned poisonous. The next day I bought 5 ‘safe’ mushrooms and they turned into good mushrooms after rollover. I kept them all in my lineup as well.

If you mean if you bought mushrooms, they turned into poison mushrooms after rollover, and then if they will then turn new mushrooms you buy poisonous: then no. On the first rollover I bought 5 mushrooms and they turned poisonous. The next day I bought 5 ‘safe’ mushrooms and they turned into good mushrooms after rollover. I kept them all in my lineup as well.
Thanks! I was thinking of keeping one cause they kind of look cute. It'll probably become useless at the end anyway, but it's neat to have.

The poo shroom being right in the dead center of the collection 😂
Yep. We have the shush one saying uh oh & the poo in the middle making both the other mushrooms wilt, and then we’ve got the other mushroom running away from it.
Post automatically merged:

My top row is a shoutout to our mods lol

Mushroom time..
I wonder though.. if they'll introduce new mushrooms for the next batch- there's so many already..!?!? There's no way, right..

Still can't believe the blue runaway shroom I bought turned into a red one, and the red one was poison😤 like I picked right but nooooo. We gotta actually have the right name smh.

Back